Chapter 8 Painful Memories

Thanu's POV

Dad and I went out for drive, with our motorbike,he bring me to his sacred place which is a cliff overlooking the whole city below,the place was so majestic and I felt like the wind is embracing me and it's reminded me of my baby.He told me all their story about this cliff,how Papa and him always here to celebrate or unwind.I envy there love story and with all the hardship they remain strong for each other.

Dad then asks me to visit the place where the accident happened that took my baby life,his death anniversary is coming soon.Though its hard I can't deny his request even it's hurt me to go there but for him I will go ,It took us 2 hours to reach the place,so many thing changes the place now but the big stones looks prominent in that places.Dad approached first the big stones with his name carved on it and I watched how he lovingly traced his name and saw how his shoulder shaken.

I slowly walk there,barely holding myself till I'm front of it,I slumped down on my knees,broken and crying hard seeing his name,I put down my flower and caress his name,tears keep pouring my eyes.

" I'm sorry...I didn't visit you here baby..,

I j-just..can't accept that you are not here anymore...." I murmured in broken voice and I cupped my face that full of tears,

" You won't get mad at me right?.." I raise my hand and gently trace his name that carved deeply in stones,His memorial,the place where his life was taken,it's like the news of his accident just happened yesterday's .My tears and broken sob bring me back the day of his accident.

Flashback

10 years ago

" Hello Baby..I will pick you up,the weather is bad and I don't want you to drive while raining.."

" Phiii!!!..I can drive,you don't have to pick me up!..beside you are also tired and it will take you more than hours to come here..I'm sure you will be stuck on traffic so let me drive na..na..Phi.."

" Haisst... ok but you have to call me once you reach home ok..and be careful the road is slippery.." I give in on his pleading,he is right anyway the traffic here at the city will hinder me to pick him up.

" Yes Hubby..I will be careful and call you once I arrive plus I have a surprised for you..." hearing his excitement makes me smile .

" Ok,Love You My baby..tssupp.."

" Love you too Hubby..see you at home.." He cut the call and I continue to drive happily thinking of his surprise.

I arrived home after an hour and get off the car,I still don't see his car in the garage which makes me wonder.I continue to go up to the living and saw my Mom together with Munchkin making Dinner.

" Hi Mom,I didn't know you will be coming..is Dad with you?" I asks the moment I saw her,.

" Dadddyyy.." Munchkin run to me and I scoop him up to my arms,he kissed both of my cheeks and I tickle him a bit.

" I'm alone your Dad went out to meet his friend..since I'm free I come here and played with this cutie Munchkin.."

" Oh ok..Mom,did Wayu arrived already?.." she looks bewildered and confuse of what i ask and shake her head.

" No Daddy..Mom is not here.." Munchkin answer immediately before my mom can speak.

" Huh.. he supposed to be here half hour ago..did he stop by somewhere.." I murmured to myself.

I put down My son who ran to play with his toys and I take out my phone to check but I have no messages from him.

I dial his number but his phone is out of reach which confused me.A sudden chill start to creep me out and I look outside,the rain still pouring heavily and I can't shake the bad feeling I have,I called Sandee to trace his car.