Our Fourth Anniversary

It is keiji and I's 4 year anniversary and he's dragging me out for a date like every year which I don't mind as it's always sweet and he takes me to places I like as we had our 1st anniversary at a gaming cafe and are 2nd was at my favorite apple pie place, we walked for quite a bit till we reached a......fancy diner? Hm that might mean that keiji has something big or fun planned maybe even both, as we walked in he already had a reserved table in the back far away from others which was great, he and I never really liked being around others. As the night went on I had fun like every day with keiji but he seemed nervous when we had sat down and keiji is almost never nervous or at least he doesn't show it, we had stayed a while before ordering and now we're almost done with are food when "kozume" I looked at keiji kinda surprised that he said my name without san at the end "may you close your eyes?" he asked which is confusing, I don't think he's ever asked me to do so but I did as he asked and closed my eyes as I felt his hand on mine carefully and lightly pulling me up to where I was standing as he said "open your eyes" I opened my eyes to see keiji on one knee with a ring in his hand saying "kenma kozume you are the love of my life and I have loved the years we've spent together almost as much as I love you and I can't imagine loving anyone but you so will you marry me?" I felt my cheeks flush red and I stood there in shock before mumbling a quiet "yes" we fell into each other's embrace, as we hugged and he kissed me on the forehead before kissing me on the mouth after putting the ring on, it was a beautiful ring with an amber as it's jewel  and very intricate swirls with little diamonds at the ends of those swirls keiji noticed me looking at it and whispered "I thought it would compliment your eyes" he said holding me tighter as he swayed a bit, I really love him.