Mysterious Developments

The next day we were back at school and we walked into the school to see posters all over the windows. Posters of a wolf. "Rhydian did you go out last night while I was asleep," I asked. "No of course not," he said. "well it's too small to be me," I said showing him the photo. "are you trying to say I'm lying". "no brother of course not I'm just asking if you went to play big bad wolf with little red riding hood," I said sarcastically. "Well Maddy did say that there are other packs," he said. "except why are we just now seeing them. Where could they be coming from," I asked. He shrugged before walking off towards his class. I looked at the picture one last time before and look to my right to see Maddy staring at me. I crumbled the paper in my hand and threw it away before walking towards the darkroom. I had to get rid of any evidence. We were now in art class and the classes actually quiet for once and that's what I needed some peace and quiet. "I know you two took it," Maddy's voice said cutting my concentration. "yeah you can thank me later," I said softly. "You made Shannon look like a total fool" she argued. "tough," I said nonchalantly. "If you and Rhydian weren't wolfing out she would have never have been able to get a picture in the first place". "Listen to me girly, I only use my wolf form as a trump card cuz it's 8 ft tall" I growled. "And yeah what happened to innocent, until proven guilty" Rhydian added. "Our pack hasn't being seen for centuries and then you two show up and Shannon's got a picture the next day," she said. "it could be one of your parents," my brother said.  "We don't wolf out in public," she said. I just rolled my eyes at the girl and clenched my jaw. "You took that memory card to cover your own tracks," she said. "I did it to protect us three all of us but if you rather protect your friend's dumb reputation then here," I said slamming the card on the table. "Idiot," she said. I growled as my eyes flickered gold. "Bitch".

After school, I had one of Shannon's pictures in my hand as I looked for the place she had taken the picture of. When I finally found it I started instantly as expecting it. I saw the paw print and inspected it to reveal it was an actual wolf paw print. But the smell surrounding it wasn't Rhydians. I sniffed the air some more and caught another scent. I stepped behind the gigantic tree to find Shannon Kelly crying by herself. When she saw me standing there she instantly started wiping away her tears. "Hay fever," I asked trying to make it less awkward. She just nodded her head. She didn't say anything as I approached her. "Looking for the monster I suppose," I asked "Theo just leave it," she said. I sighed and took a seat next to her. "Why are you so interested in it," I asked curiously. She was hesitant for a moment before telling me. "I was seven, I was on this camping trip with the brownies, it's not far from here. We had gone to bed for the night, but I couldn't sleep. There were sounds of things outside probably Badgers, but you know how your mind plays tricks on you. I was playing Shadow monsters and then there was a real shadow on the outside, So I turned off my torch and it came closer, it was right over us I thought it was just one of my friends so I unzipped the tent to have a look, and there it was. This monstrous thing, this beast with these yellow eyes. I screamed so loudly it woke up the whole camp". "So what do you think it was," I asked like a dumbass. "I don't know but when I got back to school everyone had heard, started making fun of me, I was even sent to a child psychologist," she said softly. I frowned at this and looked at her. "What for" "I wasn't sure about what I'd seen everyone said I was just doing it for attention" "it's not nice to be accused of lying is it". "exactly," she said smiling. smiled at the girl before reaching into my bag and pulling out a chocolate bar. "You know they say chocolate helps hey fever," I said handing her the bar. "Are you sure you don't want it?" she asked. "Nah I'm good" she looked at the bar and smiled before reading the label. "Vegan chocolate," she said confused. "Sorry, my foster Parents are vegetarians," I said with sorrow in my voice. (hey I felt him on this my mom is vegan sometimes it be good, but then there are the days where I'm just like I just want a hot dog😭). She gave me a pitying look and smiled. "Well you enjoy," I said before picking up my backpack and walking away.

Time-skip-------------------------------------------

The next day I was in the lunch line trying to see if they had meat or animal blood or animal blood with the meat I just needed something to satisfy my hunger, I was looking around people in the front line when I felt a presence next to me. "Hey," Maddy's voice said from behind me. "Hi," I said keeping my eyes trained on the food. "Listen I'm really sorry about the memory card, you were right to have taken it," she said. "yep". "Can't you and Rhydian just come to dinner tonight, Mom and Dad, they want to talk to you guys about wolfing out" she said. "I have no trouble with wolfing out on full moon it's Rhydian that you need to talk to". "What does that even mean anyway" "it means that when they mutated my blood my vampire side keeps me in control of my wolf side, but it also gave me two more Transformations that I can conjure up at will," I said smelling the air. "That's Awesome, I think," she said. "it also makes me ten times more dangerous," I said. She kept talking more and more so I just spaced her out while staring at the line. She finished talking and I turned around and smiled at her "cool". "You're not even listening," she said angrily. "Hey, guys do you know what's on the menu," Rhydian asked making his way towards us. "I think Wednesday is Veggie day," Maddy said. "Son of a bitch!!!" I shouted. The room went quiet and everybody looked in our direction. "Fuck you looking at," I asked. Everyone instantly went back to what they were doing. Rhydian groaned loudly and Maddy just smiled at us. "Meat," she said. "Where"we spoke in unison. "You two got cravings," she said. "they're vegetarians Maddy, our foster parents are vegetarians," Rhydian said sadly. "I swear to God if I don't get some meat I'm going to go outside in the woods and drain a bunny dry and then I'm going to eat it raw" I growled. "No bunnies we talked about this" Rhydian said. "Yeah yeah you like bunnies, I say they are delicious" I stated. "Well Wednesday is Hog night," Maddy said putting her hand on my shoulder. "You know where you get a whole pig and it's roasted with all the trimmings," she said smiling "a whole pig," we said together again. "You fancy it," she asked us. "yeah," Rhydian said smiling. "I can't even look at another vegetable," I said walking out of the line.

I walked outside to hear A bunch of laughter and yelling. There were more posters on the wall. I saw Jimmy laughing. I looked at the picture closely to see they had photoshopped a picture of Shannon's head on top of the Wolf. I shook  My eyes flashed gold with rage before I made my over to him. I grabbed the boy by the shirt and punched her across the jaw. He crashed to the ground I and I grabbed them again and punched him. I was about to go for another punch when I felt two pairs of arms pulling off of him. "You want to see a monster I'll show you one!!!" I snarled. I started to feel my claws come out of my fingers and my fangs grow. "Get him to the washroom now" I heard Rhydian say. they dragged me towards the washroom, and of course, I resisted. I still wanted to feel Jimmy's bones break between my hands. They finally got me there and put me underneath the showers and let the water rush over my head. Rhydian knows water usually calms me down but I was too fueled with anger to calm down. "Why is he so strong," Maddy said while struggling to hold me back. "because he's a hybrid he got extra strength, now help me" he yelled. I roared in anger trying to shove them off of me but their grip was already locked in After 3 minutes of struggling to get me calm, Rhydian pulled me out and asked. "Are you calm yet". I thought about it for a second. Before I Roared again.

They held me underneath the water for another 2 minutes until I finally calm down

They held me underneath the water for another 2 minutes until I finally calm down. "Okay, okay," I said breathing heavily. They let me go and shut off the water. I slid down the wall tiredly and took a seat. "I have better control the most Wolfbloods he said," Maddy said angrily. "Yeah maybe I could use a few lessons on control," I said. "You think,"   Maddy said annoyed.