Maddy's Transformation

Everyone was now walking around a hotel lobby as Mr. Jeffries was trying to figure out what we were going to do for the night. When we had got to the gates earlier and turned out they had already closed them and they weren't going to be back until midnight so we were stuck. Mr. Jeffries soon came forward and told everyone that we were going to be staying the night on the island. When my brother heard the news you couldn't help but smile at this to which I shook my head. I much prefer the woods to some island. When they were showing students rooms Rhydian was ushered off to somewhere on the lower level because of his ankle. I was walking with Maddy when the teacher told her to go with the K's I laughed at her reaction as she stomped off towards the room. I was about to walk into an open room when she stopped me. "And what do you think you're going this room is reserved for someone," she said. I looked around the room and opened one of the drawers and saw nothing inside. "there's literally no bags in here" I said. She looked nervous before simply shrugging. I smile and chuckled to myself before walking towards her. I put a handle on her shoulder and looked into her eyes. "You're going to let me take this room from you and find somewhere else to sleep," I said. She smiled and nodded before walking out of the room. With that done I close the door and started unpacking my clothes and putting them into the drawer.  That I left and found Maddy and Rhydian in the same room talking. "What took you so long," Rhydian asked. "Did you have to escape from someone?" Maddy said looking at me intensely.  "What no I got my room," I said smiling. I hopped on the bed and laid my head down. "How did you even manage to do that" Maddy said shocked. "Compulsion," I said simply. "Oh, I hate that so much, that's just not fair that's cheating" Rhydian whined. "Wait I'm sorry what's compulsion," Maddy asked. "It's like the Jedi mind trick I can tell somebody to do anything I want" I explained. "Have you ever done it on your brother or me?" she asked concerned. "No I'm sorry only works on humans no supernatural," I said.  She nodded her head before Rhydian spoke again. "So tonight we're going to be meeting down by the boat sheds and we have to be by 8:30," Maddy said. "Sounds like a fantastic idea," I said. "Don't worry Madds we've done this plenty of times" Rhydian said. "You mean twice" she corrected. I laughed at the comment looked at her.  "Okay twice but just know everything's going to be all right," I said before laying back down.

***********

Everybody from the class was gathered in the living area. But at the moment, the teachers wanted to tell told a ghost story. Tom, Shannon, Maddie, and Rhydian were all sitting on one couch together well I was stuck between the K's. And as the story went on every single time one of them with you they will grab and cling on to me. From time to time I would look over to check on my brother and Maddy both of them were frantic it was nearing 8:30 by the second and I know that was making all of us nervous. Just because I have better control doesn't mean I didn't feel tugging at my inner conscious. And every little thing was starting to get on my nerves the teacher telling the story The clock ticking in the background as well as Maddy and Rhydian's feet tapping the ground. "Bloodlust," I thought to myself. Except I was snapped out of it when I heard the clock bell sound. I looked over and it read 8:00. The teacher had said something to make the K's scared again because Kay and Katrina buried their heads in the crook of my neck and Kara grabbed one of my hands and squeezed it tightly. I could only inhale to control my anger. But it didn't help when I saw Jimmy and his crew giggling and pointing at me. I use my free hand to give them all the finger. After that, the story was over but the girls wouldn't let me go. "Come on it wasn't even that scary," I said. They lifted their head and had fearful looks on their faces. "Your really not scared," Kay asked me. "What of course not" I replied. "Wow you like really brave you know," Kara said." thank you, now can I go I have to use the restroom," I said. They then let me go and when no one was looking I made my way outside. I found Maddy and Rhydian standing up on the hill holding hands while staring at the Moon. "You two couldn't wait," I said grabbing their attention. "Are you going to transform with this tonight?" Maddy asked.  "I wish I could Maddy but unless you got an extra pair of clothes with you I can't I'll shred all of mine," I said. She had a sad look on her face and I just shipped my head.  "No sad faces tonight after I was your first transformation," I said smiling. Moments later Maddy had transformed. I could tell she was excited and she started bouncing all around us. It wasn't for long before Rhydian had done the same. Maddy howled at the Moon excitedly making me smile. Only moments passed before the two took off running down the beach into the night.

I started walking back to the hotel I now knew my brother could look after himself this time. As I started making my back towards the hotel when I heard two heartbeats coming my way. I sniffed the air and caught the scent around them. It was Tom and Shannon. I groaned before turning around and vamp sped away. I found Maddy and Rhydian down by the haunted lighthouse. They were both howling as loud as they could. I ran up to them and shushed them. They look at me with confused looks on their faces. "Tom and Shannon heard you and there on the way," I said. After that two light beams shined our way. I covered my face and sped into the darkness and behind a pillar. I could hear everyone's heartbeats each beating at their own pace. I used my other eyes so I could see

I looked around the corner and saw them closing in on Maddy

I looked around the corner and saw them closing in on Maddy. With quick thinking, I released a low growl that made them jump and flash the light my way. I ducked behind the corner again and I could hear the panic in the voices as they were approaching my spot. Someone then ran up and knocked them both down. This gave me the chance to get out without being seen. It wasn't long before Rhydian and Maddy were right by my side. I glared down at both of them and they both whined and whimpered at me. I puffed and shook my head. "I get it Maddy this is your first transformation and you're excited but let's not let the whole entire Island know we're here," I said. The two still looked down before I gave them a smile. "Listen have fun okay just stay safe use your heads ok," I said. They puffed before walking away. I shook my head and started making it back to the hotel.

***********

I was woken up by the sound of pounding on my door. I answered with a frown. "Go away~," I said sleepily. "Theo it's Rhydian" I heard the voice say. "Oh then piss off," I said rolling back over. Moments later more pounding on the door made me growl. I stomped over to the door and swung it open almost taking it off the hinges. "What do you want," I said angrily. There in front of me stood Tom, Shannon, and Rhydian. Shannon had her arms folded. "Speak quickly or die where you stand," I said. "Where's Maddy" Shan asked me. "Don't know and I don't care" I answered. "Where did you go last night," she asked with a smug look "None of ya business" I went to close the door but she pushed it back open again. "That's not the only thing I wanted to ask you," she said. I pinched the bridges of my nose and sighed. "Bloodlust," I said trying to control my anger. "Yeah good job controlling your anger," Tom said. He went to pat my shoulder when I grabbed his arm and squeezed. "Okay good reflexes Maybe you can let go it starting to hurt," he said in pain. "Brother I have two rules in the morning tell them what they are" He slowly turned towards their face. "Number one don't wake him up unless for school and two whatever you do, don't touch him," he said. "Yes and so far Tom you have violated both of these rules what shall your punishment be," I said smiling evilly. That was when a voice made us all pause. I looked in front of us and saw Maddy with her blankets in her hand. "What's going on," she asked she looked forward and saw the grip I had on him. She dropped her thing and made her way towards me. "You," she said pointing at me."Don't try to hurt your friends," she said making me release tom "Says who" I growled. "Where were you last night," Shannon asked. She looked at me and Rhydian before turning back to Shannon. "I had snuck downstairs and slept on the couch" she answered. Shan looked bewildered by her answer but she went with it. Maddy sniffed the air and smiled at us. "I smell bacon would you guys like to go eat," she asked. My brother smile and ran down the steps as Tom and Shannon followed behind. Maddy then looked at me curiously. "Aren't you coming downstairs?" she asked. "Hell no I'm about to go back to sleep," I said walking into my room and closing the door.