Prologue

Anna was walking in the rain.

The drops pitter-pattered over the sidewalk around her, dribbling down the back of her neck and into her wispy copper colored hair, plastering it to her skin. The girl shivered in her thin yellow sundress, her tan skin parshially showing through the wet fabric as her satchel bounced softly against her back and she took silent steps in her black sneakers.

She stared at the cracks in the sidewalk that her feet stepped over, the small puddles and tiny splashes as each droplet made it's mark on the ground. Anna had had an unfortunate day, and she certainly didn't need to be soaked through to the bone on her walk to her dorm room, if she could even get in without a key. The girl had left not needing it, as she'd been on a date, but that didn't matter now.

A splash and the low rumble of an engine signaled a car sliding past in the half flooded street, bringing up a miniature wall of water that drenched poor Anna'a feet. She bit the inside of her cheek and fought back another sob as she paused before continuing the slow journey through the unwelcome storm, slopping through the puddles.

Dear Anna, how did this ever happen to you? Oh that's right, it was his fault.

Anna thought back and clenched her fist slightly, his smirking, though attractive face seeping into her mind as it drifted back to that horrific morning. She had to hold herself back from punching something, anything around her.

Liam was an unfortunate accident, with his perfect mess of spikey hair over top chiseled cheekbones and soft, pale, milky green eyes... Anna shook her head and grimaced slightly as her thoughts drifted back to the 22 year olds face, inches from her own as they stood in the dim light of the smoking room. What on earth was she thinking?

'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'°•°'

Author's Note ≈
Hi readers ^^ This is a new story I came up with, I hope you like it as much as I think I do. This part is a prologue, so I'll get chapter one up pretty soon here, and also a small warning, I will likely have some short chapters, depending on how much I want per scene, and how much fluff I can develop. You have been warned! Anyway until next time!

Don't forget to read/comment/like all that good stuff. Oh, and I apologize on the poor writing, I'm editing things as you read this, if I for whatever reason don't finish by the time you're reading this, than I apologize!

Sincerely, The Dreamer