a/n + intro

Welcome to Lady Aoki!

I was very excited to get started with this fic when the idea popped into my head so I hope it turns out good lol.

Update time will be indicated at the end of the latest chapter. Please keep in mind that while I too have a hatred for yearly updates, my hobbies are not my life. I'm in college and I procrastinate like a motherfucker so I won't be able to guarantee consistent updates.

You don't have to, but please at least skim over the following:

TW: THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS AND SCENES OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND DEATH. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

1. I don't sugar-coat violent scenes, but I understand that some people don't like it when things get descriptive. If such topics are something you are unable to handle, then know that if you choose to proceed reading then you are responsible for yourself. 

2. "I HATE (character)". Lol I really don't care. My only say is that you can express dislike, but you cannot attack others for having different preferences from yours. Be respectful.

3. I am a manga reader, so even though it doesn't directly follow the original Jujutsu Kaisen timeline, this story will contain spoilers. It is not required but strongly recommended that you're updated with the manga or at least have read the Shibuya Incident Arc.

Ok that's all. Enjoy the story!

- Kai :)