GIRLFRIEND // langa x fem! reader

pls skip this im embarrassed :)

Yawning, you pull the covers above your head. The first thing you realize is that your hair is messy and that your wearing a shirt that you didn't own. The second thing you realize is that theres a stranger with pale blue hair laying next to you. 

Shaking your head, you try to recall how you got into his bed. 

Langa. 

You were sure that was the mysterious stranger's name.

"L-langa?" You tried.

He immediately sat up and looked around frantically.

"What? Where am I?" He then looked straight at you. "Who are you?"

"y/n?" You stated. But it sounded more like a question.

He tilted his head at you and just laughed.

You looked at him quizzically. 

"Your hair-" He wheezed, still laughing.

You smiled at this, and tried to pat down your hair. Then, you reached out your hand and ruffled his hair.

"Now yours looks like mine" You laughed.

Suddenly, Langa froze. "What time is it?" 

"9:23, why?" 

"shit." Langa jumped up. "I have to meet Reki at 10"

He immediately started to change, and you couldn't help notice his toned body. Suddenly feeling out of place, you slowly rose as well, hoping the shirt covered you fully. You looked around and spotted your clothes on a chair, and awkwardly, you somehow got your clothes back on.

Langa was grabbing his skateboard, and he ran his fingers through his hair as he looked back at you.

"Ready to go, y/n?" 

"I guess so..?" You didn't remember a lot about last night, but Langa seemed nice enough. To be honest, you were a bit disappointed you didn't remember much. 

You followed Langa out of his house, knowing that you probably looked horrible. It was chilly outside, and your bare arms didn't help.

 You shivered, and tried to rub your arms to warm them. Langa noticed your act, and pulled off his jacket.

"Here. You look cold" He said, gently placing the jacket over your shoulders.

"thank you, but i really dont-" You started.

"I insist, I can't let you freeze" Langa interrupted, chuckling

What a gentleman. You couldn't help falling for him, he was just so sweet.

"LANGA!! OVER HERE!"

You looked up to see a boy with bright red hair who held a skateboard under one arm and was waving at you and langa crazily.

"Reki?" You guessed. 

"The one and only."

Reki ran towards you both, his hair flying around in the wind.

"Who's this?" He asked, looking at you.

"y/n" Langa said.

Reki stuck out his hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm reki"

Shyly, you shook his hand.

"Do you skate?" Reki continued.

"Yes!" You exclaimed. You adored skating. It was your life and love.