THEIR REACTIONS TO A NON JAPANESE S/O

idea creds - - - >  _Pastel_Orange_

REKI

OMFG i just know this boy would offer to teach you japanese, he'd do everything to help you fit in with the others, he'd buy you japanese snacks, teach you japanese slang, etc etcv

if you don't understand what someone's saying to you, he'd def translate for u and help u to his best capacity.

LANGA

(if we assume ur from an english speaking country) he'd just speak english to u tbh, since he's probably really comfortable with english as well after growing up in canada

and honestly he doesn't care if ur japanese or non japanese because he's probably dated girls(or boys) who r non-japanese as well

MIYA

i feel like he wouldn't even get a non Japanese s/o at all tbh, he feels more comfortable with someone who speaks his own language n can properly relate to him.

if he does get one though(you) he'd treat u so well and act as if ur like the rarest most priceless thing he's ever met.

if your blonde, ginger or strawberry blonde, he probably got shocked at your hair when he first saw you and is still obsessed with it.

CHERRY

ok ngl he probably speaks english like the gentleman he is, so dating someone non japanese wouldn't be too much of an ordeal for him. it'd be quite normal.

but, he'd definitely teach you japanese like reki so you two can communicate in japanese rather then english.

JOE

let's be honest, he's dated MANY foreign chicks, so he's so used to it. we all know his type if like kendall jenner or something

anyways, he probably wouldn't want you to go to much into his culture because he likes your foreign aspect and how everyone gapes at you as you walk down the streets.

he loves your non japanese features and thats why he chose you to be with in the first place. he'd rather get to know your culture instead.

TADASHI

omg we all know this man is too shy to get a girlfriend of any kind, but if if happened he'd literally be so shy around you and just listen to you talk in english for hours.

he knows a bit of english but not too much, so he'd try to respond in these cute short sentences and eventually you'd have to teach him english and that's how you would communicate.

more than a month of not updating!! i kinda lost motivation lol