Authors note/Introduction

A/N: Hey, all! I wanted to try something different in this story. I wanted to create a Yandere! Golden Wind x Reader book where Bucci gang lives and has a second chance at life but in a different reality (our reality). It's a reader insert, so everyone can feel welcomed and comfortable reading this book.

This book will contain spoilers for Part 5

I will put the pronouns She, He, and They. I will also include unspecified characteristics such as:

-(Eye Color)
-(Skin Color)
-(Body Type)
-(Hair Color) and hair type/length (or if you don't have hair at all)
-Y/N L/N (of course)
-(Your City)
-(Your Age)

Have fun and go crazy!

Background- It's February 11, 2024, and Bucciarati's gang has another chance at life in the "new world," as they call it. For us, it's just the same small world that we all know and love/hate. They will face new challenges to remain undercover as they are still in a gang. They do know that they are part of the famous anime JJBA, and the reader also knows as well. They live in a house in your country/state. So be prepared for a wild ride!

Oh! Did I mention that La Squadra is alive and yandere for Y/N? I hope you all enjoy this book! Characters from the anime have the same age.

This book has a mature warning, so the warnings go as follows:

— Sexual Content (Consensual and Non Consensual)

— Violence/Gore

— Abuse (Physical, Mental & Emotional)

— Self Harm

— Kidnapping

— Adult language and Themes

— PTSD Flashbacks

— Anxiety Attacks

— Depressive Episodes