Meeting The Team

Chapter 2

Your POV:

I could feel my body go in and out of consciousness, I barely caught a glimpse of my surroundings. What happened? Where am I? I tried to remember what happened and then it hit me all at once. That man, Bruno, was lurking in my apartment and he kidnapped me. So they are real...

How did he even find out where I live? Did he follow me home? I should have just remembered to lock the door. I don't know what his intentions are, but all I want to do is go home and forget about this horrible experience.

I felt my body being placed on the ground and hearing the distinct clinking of handcuffs being placed on my wrists. The cold metal slowly making goosebumps rise up on my skin. Then I fell unconscious again.

An hour later...

Bruno's POV:

I slithered my way back upstairs and into the living room where the rest of my people were waiting for me. Small conversations were heard from afar and I paused to listen, "Did Bucciarati really bring them back here?" Trish said with a hint of excitement.

"I believe so, Trish. Let's see what he has to say about this." Fugo explained with a small genuine smile on his face.

"Oh boy! I can't wait to meet them! My heart skipped a beat when Giorno showed us pictures of them!" Narancia said.

"Yes! My favorite one is of them sleeping, they looked so calm and peaceful." Trish said.

"My favorite picture is when they were showering, merda! That body is righteous!" Mista exclaimed.

I shook my head and walked into the room and everyone's eyes were fixed on me.

"Alright, I've secured them in the basement, and thank you Abbacchio for the handcuffs. I do not want any of you to make any physical contact with them for now, I will be taking care of-" I was cut off with an orchestra of complaints.

"Hey, No fair Bucciarati! I want to help too! I wanted to feed them!" Narancia yelled.

"No! I want to feed them! I'm a girl and I want to make them feel as comfortable as possible!" Trish yelled back.

"They're aren't going to feel comfortable, knowing that Bucciarati kidnapped them. But, I will help bathe them." Mista said with a smirk.

The vein in my head started to twitch as the bickering went on. "First of all, ew. And second of all, what do YOU know about bathing, Mista?" Fugo retorted.

"Hey I take showers!" Mista yelled back.

"Barely." Narancia giggled.

"Hey!" I yelled. The room fell silent as everyone flinched and gazed in my direction.

"You assholes are giving me a migraine! Gesù Cristo!" I shouted as I threw my hands up dramatically. Abbacchio chuckled at the sudden outburst.

I deeply exhaled and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Okay, here's an idea, we will all have rotating schedules with them. However, I will accompany all of you while doing your tasks, sound good?" I asked. They all nod in agreement.

"By the way Bucciarati, what was the purpose of you bringing them here? You never explained why." Narancia said.

"Well, since we've been watching them for quite some time now, I realized other people have been watching them as well. Some very dangerous people are after them. That is what we are here for. But, ever since we all got the chance to change realities and start again, enemies have been granted the same opportunity." I explained. Everyone was listening intently.