A/N Let's Straighten Things Out...

Just to clarify, I've been reading most of the comments and it seems people have forgotten what a yandere book is supposed to be about. While most yanderes are blood thirsty and manipulative, they can be sexual deviants as well. This is my book, and this is how they will be perceived as.

  As for Leone sexually assaulting the reader, I do not condone any actions that are taken place in this book. Nor do I romanticize any type of behavior (Rape, Kidnapping, Stockholm Syndrome, Assault, Murder, Gaslighting, Hazing etc.)

  People want the yandere to be sweet to darling, but yanderes are not soft. Yanderes are deceiving and psychotic. They can be calm and collected when darling behaves themselves.

  Remember, yanderes are cold and calculating. In this book, it's 7 against 1. Plus La Squadra and other villains.

  We all know that Leone Abbacchio is not a rapist, misogynistic, inane pile of garbage. The same goes for the other characters in Golden Wind. All I have to ask is what could anyone expect from a yandere book? I understand why people are upset about Giorno's chapter, however I placed a warning at the beginning of the chapter and where the scene begins.You are welcome to skip any time.

  Furthermore, what I would like for everyone to do is to enjoy this book for as long as I'm uploading chapters.

Thank you.

~Angie