25

--Nikolai--

After Milo went to sleep I ended up just playing games on my phone for a while till we landed.

Once I knew we were close to landing I started trying to wake Milo up slowly by lightly poking and tickling him. He giggled a few times before swatting my hands away.

"We're about to land bubba you gotta wake up" I whisper as he closed his eyes again. As soon as I said that he sat right up and looked out the window with a gasp.

We were above all the clouds as the sun started rising  making the clouds seem pink and purple in some places along with some orange here and there.

"P-pretty" He breathed out leaning over me to get a closer look since he had the isle seat and I had the window seat. "It is isn't" I smiled fondly at how happy he seemed looking out at the clouds.

Then he looked at me and smiled while poking my cheek a few times "Pretty eyes" He giggled softly then laid his head on my shoulder and I laid mine on his "Your adorable bubba" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear me.

Soon enough it was announced that we were just about to be landing in Honolulu, Hawaii. Milo was just as excited as I was to finally be here in Hawaii. Milo grabbed his phone and took a picture of the clouds before we slowly descended back down to earth.

When we landed Milo and I got our stuff together and met our parents at the front of the plane. "Were you boys okay back there?" Trinity asks making us both nod. "Milo ended up taking a nap" I say poking his side so he poked me back. Trinity cooed at us before starting to walk off the plane with my dad like everybody else with Milo and I following close behind.

We went to baggage claim when went and got a taxi to our hotel. Milo and I have our own room and our parents room is across the hall. "We're gonna give you boys time to settle in. If you need anything you know where to find us". My dad says as we start walking into our rooms. I nodded and closed mine and Milo's door before looking a around the room.

It was a reasonable size and there was a balcony with a some lounge chairs. Milo was already on one of said lounge chairs watching the water I noticed as I looked around that there was only one bed meaning we have to share a bed again... Not that I'm complaining. Us sharing a bed means I get to cuddle him.

"You okay bub?"

He nodded happily and skipped back into the room grabbing my hand. "M-movie?" He asks dropping down onto the bed. I nodded "Sure bubba. What do you wanna watch?" I ask sitting down next to him.

He shrugged the his face lit up like a Christmas tree "M-M-Moana?" He asks playing with his fingers "Of course we can watch Moana baby. That just so happens to one of my favorite Disney movies" I smiled kissing his cheek making him blush.

We noticed that there was a whole spot where they had a bunch of different snacks and drinks so we grabbed all the candy and popcorn and stuff then sat on the bed and watched Moana on my laptop.

Milo cuddled into my side as I fed him skittles and sour patch kids and he fed me popcorn and hot chips he would hum the songs and giggle when something funny happened along side a few gasps when they were fighting Te-Ka. He even clapped lightly when they brought back Te-Fiti. He was acting like it was his first time seeing the movie but I know for a fact it wasn't his first time seeing Moana.

By the time the movie was over he was sleeping peaceful on my chest with his lips parted as soft snores escaped them. I wanted so bad to kiss his lips but as soon as I moved to do so I heard a knock on the door.

I carefully got out the bed and went to open the door. It was my dad and Trinity "Hey just wanted to let you know we were gonna go down to the pool for a little bit if you boys wanna come" I shook my head "I think I'm gonna stay here and take a nap with Milo... He just fell back to sleep" They nodded said they would see us later and left.

I closed the door and crawled back into bed with Milo pulling him to my chest slowly. He instantly clung to me like a Koala.

I turned and laid on my back so he was laying on my chest with his arms and legs wrapped around me tightly.

I kissed his forehead softly letting it linger for a while before whispering "I love you" to him quietly. A small smile crept onto my face as I watched his lips twitch into a small grin.

Having Milo around is making me the happiest I've ever been. Maybe our parents getting together wasn't so bad after all.

,','