𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2.
_ 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.
_ 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚞𝚛𝚒 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚌𝚎
_𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢😘
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
Narrator:

As the sunshine through the window of the room it hit the snowball in the eyes as he got out of bed and walk in to his shower and take a nice refreshing shower." 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 *Sigh* 𝐖𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝." After his shower, he goes to his closet and put on his uniform and wears his wig & contact lenses. He walks downstairs and make himself a nice breakfast which consider bacon and fried eggs. After finish eating his breakfast he puts on his shoes and backpack. He locks the door and walks to his bike and pedals to school.

       After about 20 minutes, he finally reaches his school and parks his bike. His ofcouse could drive his own motorcycle or even his car but that would be suspicious of to how in the world the gets those money to buys all the experience stuffs." 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐨" is what bring him out of his thoughts." 𝐎𝐡! 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐲𝐚-𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢" he finish his greeting with a small smile." 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐲𝐨" Reply the shorter male. They both were interrupted when another voice was heard." 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬" Say the guy behind noya. And of course Noya Knew this voice better than any other turn his head and beam at his best friend." 𝐑𝐲𝐮-𝐛𝐫𝐨"" 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐮-𝐛𝐫𝐨" to anyone who never spent time hanging out with them will say they look like best friends. But to Hinata  who have spent a lot of time with them he knows that they more than just best friends I mean just look at how they always have a little pink dust on there cheek when they accidentally touch fingers or how they would never make eyes contacts whenever they aren't simping for Kiyoko. He know that they both like each other. He just smile and say bye to them and walks to his classroom. In the hallway he would stop and get his texts book form his locker. And of course he always comes early so no fangirls of his will come and surrounded him that will surely make him have a headache. Of course he still wouldn't get away with all his fangirls but at least he only has to deal with 2 or 3 of them that are also early. He sigh and makes his way to the classroom. When he open the door he see his friends that are all the first year that are in the volleyball club with him and of course Yachi that is the manager. " 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐞" said the blueberry tiredly ' 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒊𝒘𝒂 ' " 𝐡𝐮𝐡! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" scoff ( 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝😅) the salt shaker. " 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧!" and then we have our soft Yamaguchi "うるさい山口 ( 𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪 )" "ごめん月 ( 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 )" Hinata just sign his friends are always like this. He takes his seat near the window and start a Conversation with his friends until the students and teacher arrive and start the lesson.

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

     After the bell ring signaling that is lunchtime the group of first-year pack their backpack and Leave the room. Or so they expect in the front of the class were many girls and even boys they are fans of the orange head and the blueberry head. In their hand they have either bento boxes or gifts. To think of it today there are more fangirls than the other days. Maybe it because the two first-year are going to leave Japan to go to Russia for their training camp. And who knows how many months till the boys come back. All 5 of the first-year sweat drop at how many fans their friends have.