VIII

"Where is it? I really shouldn't haven't taken this job" The small boy thought to himself. "Its so dark, I almost feel bad for them" He than stopped when he saw the entrance, the infamous "gates to hell". Outside of them was a boy, a tall boy with jet black hair. A boy with mesmerizing, deep blue eyes.

Hinata flew to him.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?"
Hinata stopped, he didn't dare to move in fear of his throat being slit.

"I really reallyyyyyyy shouldn't have taken this job"

"Pl-please call me Hinata, I am one of Lux's messengers! I have word for your king!"

Kageyama hesitantly dropped his sword, while aggressively grabbing the redhead.

"If you try to get away, I'll kill you. And if you even think about harming us, I'll kill you" He spat leaving Hinata terrified.

They walked as Kageyama's hand tightly gripped Hinata's arm.

Until they found, the one and only talking to a delicate, black haired, blue eyed girl.

"Oh? A fallen angel?" Oikawa said with a smirk.

"No your majesty, he's a messenger"

"I see, Kageyama let go of his arm, we are to treat our guests with respect"

Kageyama removed his arm stepping back- but still keeping a close eye on the boy.

"Due to the previous events, Ushijima declares a war. That is all, do you have anything to say?"

Oikawa stared, a shot look of anger in his eyes. For some reason he never thought something like this would come, but he was standing there.

"No." He said, bitterness echoed his voice.

Hinata nodded then bowed, he began to walk when he felt Kageyama grab him again. They then walked until they were out of sight.
______________________________

He lay down, staring up at the dusty cave surrounding him, he sighed.

He clenched his jaw and turned over, so many thoughts raced through his head it seemed silent.

So frustrated, he didn't even notice his vision blur, he didn't notice his cheeks grow salty and wet. He didn't bother to notice tears.

For some reason it made him so angry, maybe it was because he didn't want war. Maybe he wanted to watch Lux go up in flames, "hell" it was what people actually saw Tenebris as. He was still filled with this ever lasting resentment. This whole time, both sides just played dirty.

Played their cards, cheated and bluffed.

He didn't want war, he wanted to watch a genocide, not even- he just wanted to watch Ushijima suffer. The fire in his brain twisted him into wanting to watch a horror movie play out, he wanted to hear the screams in real life.

You see a single card can turn the innocent and pure into blood thirsty beasts.

When people want a monster, they'll get one.