VI

Oikawa stared at the dead body in front of him, no remorse whatsoever.

"YOUR HIGHNESS WHAT HAPPENED?"

Oikawa looked at Iwaizumi.

"He came at me with a knife and his bare hands, so I killed him"

By now, everyone surrounded the corpse. He looked pretty basic, brown hair, his big brown eyes still open- besides the now missing chunk of his face, he seemed simple. He was obviously an angel, big white feathered wings.

"Oi-oikawa, your face" Iwaizumi said.
"Hm?"

"Well it's all bloody" Tanaka joined in.

Oikawa wiped the boys blood from his mouth. He had bit a chunk out of his face.

What a way to go.

Someone please take care of him, I must go.

"Y-yes!" Akaashi shouted, refusing to look away from him, it was quite horrifying. Quite inimaginable.
________________________________

"So, I'm assuming Ushijima got mad because I killed one of his 'visitors' and send down an angel to behead one of us, more than likely me"

"How did he get in? I was guarding the entrance" Kageyama stated.

"And how did he get to you before we noticed him?" Kuroo added.

"Well, all angels and demons have the ability to shapeshift. He could've looked like one of us or even have gone transparent" Akaashi answered

They all stared at Oikawa awaiting something exact.

"He did come out of nowhere so yeah, that's more than likely it"

It was like a court session. Everything seemed louder than ever before.

There was a lingering scent, a stomach turning stench. That Oikawa seemed to easily ignore.

There was a long pause.

"Well shall we throw our little hissy fit now?" Oikawa asked.

"What?" Matsune blinked in confusion.