Nathaniel and Marc

Angel sat in the Art Room, smiling. "No more Hawk Moth! Just in case though... Adrien and I will keep our Miraculous. It would be bad to lose them or give them back. We should keep them until we are told to give them back." "Oh! Nathaniel, you and Marc would be amazing!" Nathaniel looked at her, blinking. "Marc?" "Yeah. He loves to write stories. I do as well. I love fanfiction! Especially if it's Lukanette." Marinette blushed darkly, "Angel!" She laughed then saw Marc by the door. "Marc! Come on in. We were waiting for you."

Marc slowly entered the room then went over. "I didn't--" "You weren't. Marc, meet Nathaniel. Nathaniel, this is Marc. You bpth would be perfect together! Your comics and his stories would be a massive hit! Maybe you both should do one about you both as Ladybug and Chat Noir! Nathaniel would definitely would be Chat." "Huh? Why me?" "Because Marc is more like Ladybug... well... the replacement Ladybug when I got Akumatized because of Chloe." The boys looked at each other, blushed, then looked away. "Awe!"

"So? Are you both interested in working together?" Marinette went over, smiling. "If those two made anything, it would be utter garbage." "Oh no you don't, Chloe! You hush! These two will be the best partners ever! You just boss others around! These two would actually work together. You don't do anything. You should just drop out and become a maid or something." Chloe mouth was hung open. "Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" She left, Sabrina following close behind. "Good riddance. Jeez. I hate her attitude! She's still better than Lila, the liar."

The others laughed a bit.

"So, tomorrow, after you both finish your comic, we would love to read it. It would be Miraculous!" She smiled at the duo happily. They smiled at each other shyly then started to get to work.

She soon left the room then sat at the bottom of the stairs. Tikki popped out of her back. "You really got them together." "Of course, Tikki. They are a match made in heaven. They deserve each other." She sighed dreamily. "Hey, Angel, Tikki." "Oh! Adrien!" She smiled at Adrien as he sat down. "You seem super happy." "I just got another cute couple made. First us, then Lukanette, and now Nathaniel and Marc. Those two are perfect together!" "Just like us, m'lady." He winked. She blushed and leaned against him. "Like us." She closed her eyes, sighing happily.

"Think they'll be a couple by tomorrow?" "Not sure. First, they are making a comic together." "Neat."

-

Angel waited outside with Adrien. Nathaniel and Marc walked out, smiling.

"You guys looked at each other's stuff?" They looked over and nodded. "Yeah." "We just need a story." She smiled, "how about a new villain? They can be called Reverser. They make you the opposite of who you are. Like, Chloe and Sabrina. They were the opposite of how they are in real life." Nathaniel smiled, "amazing Angel! Who would be Reverser though?" She looked at Marc, "how about Marc? Think about, if he was Akumatized, then he would be that. He would be the opposite of himself as well." Marc looked shocked, thinking about it. "That kinda makes sense. We'll have it done by tomorrow."

The boys left. Natalie and Gorilla soon got there.

"Looks like it's home time. Ready, Angel? We can play the piano together." She smiled at Adrien then nodded. "Sure!" They went down then entered the car. They were driven off.

As they got to the Agreste Estate, they went straight to his room.

They entered then Tikki and Plagg came out and left the duo alone. They sat at the piano.

"What do you want to start with?" She started to think then smiled. She soon started to play.

🎼
Don't go tonight. Stay here one more time. Remind me what it's like, oh. And let's fall in love.... one more time.... I need you now.... by my side. It tears me up.... when you turn me down. I'm begging please, just stick around.

I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me. I know that, your love is gone. I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy. Don't tell me that your love is gone. That your love is gone.

Don't tell me that your love is gone. That your love is gone.
🎼

He was shocked at how sad this song was. He didn't expect such a sad song from her.

🎼
I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with meeee! I know that your love is goooooooooone! I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Don't tell me that your love is gone. That your love is gone.

That your love is gone.

I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy. Don't tell me that your love is gone. That your love is gone.
🎼

She finished then looked over at him. He stared at her, "why is it so sad?" "Ask who made it, not me, kitty." He smiled a bit at her. "You're really talented. Got anything else?" She started to think then smiled at him.

She played another song.

🎼
Thought I found a way. Thought I found a way, out. But you never go away: So I guess I gotta stay now. Oh, I hope some day, I'll, make, iiiiit out of here. Even if it takes, all night, or a hundred years. Need a place to hide, but, I caaaan't, find one near. Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear.

Isn't it lovely, all alone? Heart made of glass, my mind of stone. Tear me to pieces, skin to bone. Hello, welcome home.
🎼

Plagg and Tikki went over and sat on the piano.

🎼
Walkin' out of town. Lookin' for a better place. Something's on my mind. Always in my head space. Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here! Even if it takes all night or a hundred years! Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near! Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear!

Whoa, yeah. Yeah, ah. Whoa, whoa.
🎼

She got more aggressive, shocking the trio.

🎼
Isn't it lovelyyyy, all aloooooone?! Heart made of glass, my mind of stoooooooone! Tear me to pieces, skin to boooooone! Hello, welcome.... home.
🎼

They clapped.

"That was amazing, Angel! You sure can play the piano! You're better than Adrien!" "Hey!" She smiled and giggled. "I guess so." Tikki sat on her shoulder, smiling. "It was really good!" She smiled at her, "thanks Tikki."

-

Angel went to the art room after they finished presenting to the others.

"Angel! Thanks again for pairing us up." She smiled at Nathaniel and nodded. "Yeah... you really are talented with pairings." She grinned now, "of course! I got Marinette and Luka together! You two just give me couple vibes!" They blushed darkly and looked away.

Everyone laughed and they slowly held hands.