one

Our story is about two people who could not be more alike, yet could not hate each other any more.

"Oh f*ck." I said as I fell next to him on my bed. Our breaths were both heavy as we tried to get our heart beats back to normal.

I look at Ace laying down next to me and his eyes start to slowly close.

Dior- "What the h*ll are you doing? Put on your clothes and get out of here Ace."

Ace- "Dior its 1 in the f*cking morning. Just let me sleep here. I'll leave before you wake up." I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. After peeing I just put on his previously discarded shirt and got into my bed. Ace had put his boxers back on and was already laying down.

Dior- "Don't f*cking hug me again. Last time you were holding onto me like a bear."

Ace- "I was not."

Dior- "You were. Started whining when I tried to get up."

Ace- "Go to sleep Bella." Bella. My middle name is Arabella and Ace started calling me Bella from a young age to annoy me.

I turned onto my side and it wasn't long before sleep consumed me.

I woke up around 9am and Ace really is a man of his word because he was gone before I could even get up. But I did feel him hugging me last night so he's still a liar.

I looked down and saw I was still in his shirt though. I laugh at the thought of him going home shirtless. He deserves it.

Me and Ace have been sleeping together for a while now actually. But my entire life I've always hated him. Since the first grade when he was sh*t talking me to a bunch of 6 years olds and I knew right then my dad was right when he said the Romanos aren't sh*t.

~~~

Alessio:

I left Dior's house at 7am and thankfully was able to avoid running into any of her family members. I went home and took a shower before my mom called me and said I needed to come over. Funny enough my parents' house is right next to Dior's parents house.

Our parents, well just our fathers, have had it out for each other for years. Apparently this goes back generations. But they always make everything a competition. Being neighbors, enrolling us in the same schools, really trying to see who's winning in life.

When I got there I saw Violetas car parked outside and I knew my favorite people would be with her.

As soon as I walked inside a certain 4 year old ran up to me and I picked her up immediately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her forehead.

Ace- "Hi princessa. You've gotten so big." I said walking over to the living room where my mom and sister are. "Hi Ma." I kiss her forehead and let Gabrielle run around. I see her younger brother, Luca asleep in his mothers arms. "Vee." I say blankly to her and she nods. "You need to bring your kids around more."

Violeta- "Well then you're gonna love this! Mom wants us all to move back home." I laugh but she still has a straight face.

Ace- "She what?" I look at my mom who's sitting between me and Violeta. "You what?"

Mrs. Romano- "It's more serious than that. I want you all to be safe-"

Ace- "I can handle myself Ma. I'm managing a fuc-" I look at Gabrielle and sensor myself- "A whole mafia."

Mrs. Romano- "Ace. The Russian mafia is after us all. This is no joke."

Ace- "I know. And I'm taking care of it."

Mrs. Romano- "Ace. I have already told your sister that she will be moving back in with her kids and husbands until all of this has passed. I will not risk any of my babies getting hurt.'' My mom worries too much. I am the Don of the Italian mafia and yes she is still scared I will get hurt. I guess Mom's never really stop worrying about their kids.

~~~

Hey guys, I rewrote this chapter completely because I didn't like the original one. I might rewrite the next too but I don't know- I hope you guys enjoy!

And thank you so much for the love on this book???