Chapter 01 || Baby Pott- I mean Harry

'Professor! Professor!' Hermione cried running into the unphased Dumbledore; McGonagall standing outside the Hospital Wing not noticing an annoyed Snape stood there as well. 'Yes, Miss Granger?' McGonagall questioned with her 'as usual' stern face. 'Harry's gone missing! another voice chirped in the group they swivelled around and saw Ronald Weasley.

Dumbledore smiled with a twinkle in his eyes, 'No need to fret Mr Weasley, Miss Granger, Mr Harry Potter is currently under the care of Madam Pomfery, we will inform you when he is well enough to take visitors.' The two redheads huffed as they reluctantly retired to the Gryffindor Common Room. Unbeknownst to them, that a small 2-year-old wrapped up in a red and gold bundle in the Medwitch's arms; that baby was Harry J Potter.

McGonagall turned to face Dumbledore, 'What has happened to Harry, Albus?' she asked sternly crossing her arms, though her eyes were filled with worry and concern for the boy. Snape rolled his eyes as he shot a cold glare at the Transfiguration Teacher, 'It's probably nothing,' drawled the Potions Professor, 'he's undoubtedly just being an over excessive, imprudent, brat - just like his father.' Minerva grew red with rage.

'How could you say that?!' she bawled, grasping her wand. Severus gave a dry humourless laugh - before he seethed out his venomous anger: 'You have no idea how much I've suffered because of him!' he spoke, his body shaking like a bubbling cauldron. 'I loved her! I would have done anything to keep her happy! I regretted it ever since I called her that wretched name! I apologized again and again! But she wouldn't forgive me!' McGonagall looked at him in shock. 'Severus I-' she began to speak but Dumbledore cut her off.

'Stop bickering, and come on let's meet baby Harry.'

•─────✧─────•

Hey guys Aki-Newt here! Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1! 💕

Question Of The Day: What Hogwarts House Are You In?

I've done three different types of tests and I got Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff! Though I'm biased to Gryffindor & Hufflepuff ☺️

Stay safe! Take care!
Aki-Newt 💛

PS: My dumbass thought it'd be a good idea to sleep at midnight, when I have to wake up at 7am ¬_¬
•─────✧─────•