⎾ CHAPTER 22 ⏌

_________________________

"I may look calm at times, but in my mind I've killed you 20 times, in a spam of 5 minutes, in 10 different ways

"I may look calm at times, but in my mind I've killed you 20 times, in a spam of 5 minutes, in 10 different ways."

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

_________________________

The Deadly Scent: Lover's Perfume

YUNA'S P.O.V

*A Week Later — Gyeongsang, South Korea
Sunday, 1:01 P.M

My fingers hurdled into a fist, staring at the file report we received from our headquarters in America with gritted teeth. I had to use eyeglasses to check the authenticity of the words made of ink, "This can't be happening! Shit! How on Earth did Mina sunbaenim got caught by them?!"

This was given by the head Division just a minute ago, I bet the others know about this except for me, "I have found CCTV footages to where Black Swan was seen before she disappeared. But my system will falter if I attempt to hack the footages on my own." That gained my attention and asked, "What does that mean?"

"She is last seen on the same day you all commence your mission around five in the morning in Busan. But funny, all footages between 5:00 and 8:00 A.M were all deleted."

The how did you found the clips?! "You must wondering the odd reasoning. What I'm saying is the footage way before she disappeared, which is located in one of the town in Seoul while the CCTV clips that were deleted are the latest sighting of her, in Busan to be precise."

A dejected sigh heaved my nose, discarding the small folder on my desk before facing the hologram, "Is there any way to track her down without your system wavering? To be frank, why would it effect your artificial built?"

"I cannot give you a definite answer, Rogue Assassin. My intelligence system is built based on the current knowledgeable stack from a simple USB that came from the CEO of JYP. The footages were manually erased, whoever did this must be an extremely dexterous hacker that rivaled the skills of the formidable Agust D."

Shit! I can't think of any man that is equally clever like him, Chaeryeong had mentioned it before, no one can ever beat him when his hands are on the keyboards. Giving it a thought, that Crimson Reaper also has the potential to become a greater hacker than his superior—

... Hold up a second!

"Midzy, Agents... well slash Mafias like the Agust D is one of the many people who is feared both in his field name and... In his real name." I could legitimately see the math symbols working on the hologram