➽Chapter 27❥

Commotion

Commotion.

The classroom had been more lively than ever.
All because of the experience.

I mean who wouldn't wanna mention how they were interviewed by the reporters and how all they could say in return was "eyy~ eyy~" continuously?

That was kaminari.

Of course.

He wasn't flirting with the reporter, just overused his quirk, and had quite a unique appearance on live television.

Embarrassing? Nope. That didn't stop the blond from bragging at all.

"You're an idiot..." Jiro sighed as she dragged her hand across her face in disappointment. Not in him but herself for being a little surprised at his silly antics.

"It wasn't that bad! M/n, it was cool wasn't it?" Kaminari would ask m/n for back-up. Trying his best to build up what was meant to be a sad puppy face but turned out to be...yeah.

M/n would smile, a bright one, and turn back to his book, smile immediately disappearing.

His behavior wasn't the same and he hasn't spoken to a single person ever since the..incident.

Everyone noticed that. They even tried to approach him but he'd just walk away before they were near him but no one pointed it out until.. "l/n is acting quite strange lately..." Iida would whisper as his gaze sat firmly on the h/c haired male that had been glaring at his book as if it had insulted him.

"I know...I didn't want to point it out but.." mina would join in as she squirmed in her seat, giving a worried glance over at him.

"I think he's just still going through what just happened...I mean he did defeat the other villain..along with the wrap gate but that had to be a scary feeling right?" Midoriya would shiver at the thought.

"I can't believe this idiot trapped himself with those...extras in a barrier.." bakugou would growl under his breath. What they saw was a different scene. A more..triumph ending.

From what they saw, m/n had imagined a glass barrier around him and shigaraki and had a hand to hand fight for a while until korigiri tried to interfere but got himself a taste of m/n's victory. Probably tasted like plasti-

"He'll be fine, he always finds the bright side of things ya know? Like me!" Kirishima would pipe up as he flashed his signature grin. "You're right.." mina nodded as she mentally repeated what Kirishima had said.