➽Chapter 29❥

Having mixed emotions swell around his mind like lukewarm water, m/n would keep his e/c eyes glued to the ground in front of him

Having mixed emotions swell around his mind like lukewarm water, m/n would keep his e/c eyes glued to the ground in front of him. Trying to process what he was just told.

"Your family messed with the wrong group.." The man spoke, as he cackled before dabbing his mouth. "Ah, my manners are non-existent nowadays..."

'What is going on...'

"What is going on!?" Dabi asked, in a frustrated tone, slamming his empty glass down on the table

Being called over for a detour and unexpectedly seeing m/n once in a long time... Like that to begin with. It was unnerving and concerning.

"Calm down," Shigaraki advised, sipping his own drink, deep in thought. What he had observed was... Interesting to say the least. He wondered what the kid he confronted in the park had to do with such a... Dangerous group like them.

"Calm down? Did you not see anything at all?"

"I did, there's no use getting so worked up." The other sighed, leaning into the table as he adjusted his sitting position on the chair.

"Exactly what did they want?" Korugiri questioned, curious about the new commotion.

"The V-espa group are holding M/n L/n hostage for now."

"But why exactly are those bastards doing that?" Dabi asked, his grip on his glass tightening.

"They, apparently, had some type of controversy with one of the boy's grandparents. Not sure which."

"and they chose to take m/n due to his grandparents unfortunate deaths?" Kurogiri asked, wiping the glass in his hand slower as most of his attention was now on the current subject.

"looks like it..." Shigaraki whispered, scratching his neck as he pondered on that question. "Why not go for his parents?"