🕊chapter 14[filler?]🕊

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I don't want to train..but i have to..Ughh" m/n argued with himself as he made his way to the gym. He'd stop across a ice-cream shop and just stare at it from across the street.

'One ice cream before i go.' He easily convinced himself crossing the road and entering. It was a cat themed café. M/n was okay with it being cat themed but if he sees an actual cat there, he was ready to book it. All because of a nightmare he had as a kid.

-•~'°flashback~•'°-

M/n was walking home through a dark alley late at night.

He was the only one there.

The ground was slick with rain.

The alley was filled with trash cans and litter.

M/n was soaked but then. He heard a sound.

A movement in the garbage cans!

He hurried his pace.

He wanted to get out of the alley and go to his grans house already!

But then he saw something.

Red eyes.

Red cat like eyes.

Eyes of a enormous cat!

He ran but the cat chased after him.

It pounced on m/n

Cat scratch one

Cat scratch two

Bloody shir-

M/n woke up sweating only to find a cat scratching on m/n's leg while toya was trying to pull it off. M/n would scream like hell and run outa there.

-~•°~end of flashback'~•°'-

[A/n] : true story ;^;

M/n was told that was a silly fear and cats are cute and cuddly numerous times but he'd give them that look someone gives you when you say something stupid.

He'd look around to see the place filled with customers. Only one seat left. Infront of a dude that looked half dead. After ordering his favorite ice cream flavour he'd sit infront of the kid even though he wanted a whole booth to himself.