Chapter 1: The Book Store

Dream entered the little bookstore on the corner of Birmingham street, just as he had always done. He loved the quaintness and solitude of the store, as no one really came here. He entered looking for the old man, the one who owns the store, but instead was met with a young brown haired boy, looking to be about his age.

Dream stared at him in awe. He was pretty, to say the least. He had dashing features complementing his pale skin. He was dressed in a simple crewneck with a little bear on it and underneath he seemed to have a a dress shirt on. Dream clutched his trench coat and books as he went to go sit down. 

George noticed a particularly attractive blonde had entered the shop. His gaze turned toward him. 

"Sir, do you need help with anything?" 

A sweet voice from the counter called at him. Looking over, Dream saw the boy again. His eyes traveled to meet the boy's chocolatey brown eyes.

"um-yes"

Dream hoped George would come over so he could see him better if he asked for help.

"Ok, well..."

The blonde's wish came true as the boy stepped out from behind the counter and came to meet Dream. 

"I'm George"

George held out his hand and the blonde took it gladly. The pair's hands seemed to fit perfectly, like two pieces of a puzzle. (pls tell me u guys saw that pic from twitter)

 (pls tell me u guys saw that pic from twitter)

"Nice to meet you George, i'm Dream."

Dream spoke quickly, excited to hear George's British accent again. 

"Dream? cool name."

The blonde only grinned in response as he got up. Now standing, Dream towered over George by at least 6 inches. 

"I- your'e tall."

George gaped at the height difference between the two. Now getting a better look, Dream had striking greenish-yellow eyes and light freckles. 

Dream leaned down enough to reach the brunette's ear. George's breath hitched as he felt the hot breath on his neck. 

"alright sweetheart, i'll see you here tomorrow, ok?"

George's eye met Dream's once again. 

"mhm"

The rest was blurry in George's view but he heard the doorbell ring and the blonde was gone.