●5●

Jugyeong felt a swift passed of a black motorcycle right through where she stand. Her eyes widened and her foot was locked due to the sudden rough swing. She was stupefy for a moment that she didnt realize what just happen. The only thing she know was she's not freaking ok, it almost made her fainted, was that alright?

"Watch your step lady!"The man who threw up on the ground groan in pain that accompanied his annoyed look. Jugyeong was lucky she wasnt hit,
The man managed to control the brake. But he's in a really bad condition when he lose his balance
and ended up crashing through the road.

Jugyeong spank along the tumbled fancy motorcycle of the boy. she mess up so early, the man will probably be mad as hell. Having lots of scratch was enough proof. "Do you have any idea how much this cost?"The man complain in great amount of anger. He sounds so hella scary.

"Im sorry! Im very sorry!"Jugyeong deeply express her lousy action, she really was. Grimace were written on her face when she really realize it was
not some ordinary guy she put a conflict with...

"Han Seojun?!"She exclaimed in shock as soon as he take his helmet off. Revealing the rugged face of her worst nightmare. She was relief when
she notice his handsome face werent that mess up or else she'll be dead in couple of hours.

"Jugyeong?"Seojun put a grimace on his face, scorn paint his expression in disdain when he notice the girl wasnt just a stubborn but also a rascal who always ruin his day.

"You're on a street, can you just stop looking on your phone and focus?"
Seojun was eerily calm,he stand up
and fix his self. his visage were half impassive and half stifle.

"I-Im sorry! I-I d-didnt mean to cause trouble! justㅡ Let me help you.."

Jugyeong managed not to stutter but she couldnt, she muffled at the last word as she help seojun intently. She kept repeating self hating phrases as she want to dig hole and bury herself inside due to being embarrass infront of this stone cold-hearted man.

She was so mess up. The only thing she know was to kill herself to end the discountenance. this is bad start between her and seojun. How can she start an inquiry when seojun itself
obviously doesnt want her around?

"I'll repay you, just tell me how much..."

She look intently towards seojun, as she wait for his respond. She just hope it wouldnt be that expensive or else she got no choice but to be a house elf to reimburse her done mistakes.

"Forget it, just make sure you're not gonna interfere when im around."
Seojun scorn and gave her a death glare. "Didnt your mummy told you how to respect girls?"Jugyeong cross
her arm in disappointment.

She shouldnt have said that, but she cant stand on his behaviour anymore. She's trying to be kind but seojun made her to act this way.

"What makes you think to question that?"Seojun smirked and lean closer at her. He's about to be miles radius away from her when he suddenly
heard what crap she just said, and that makes him bloody mad. "Dont make me remonstrate you."Seojun added, hands on his pocket.

Jugyeong stayed quiet and glowered right infront of him. She didnt regret to confront these man for somehow. Her pungency was a direct nonsense towards seojun as he tried not to burst all his bitterness towards her.

"You know what? I hate arguing with you. How about we walk to school together?"Jugyeong grinned and immediately erase her bad patience
with seojun. It would only cause much aversion to each other.

"We? Noㅡ"Seojun was about to finish his sentence when jugyeong already join him. "Nah, dont be grumpy. It makes you old and ugly."Jugyeong sarcastically said that makes seojun to have a turbulent thoughts.