●9●

"Tragic madness? Woah be specific ok?" Seojun chuckled behind her. The two went out for some reason and he got no idea where they are going, The only thing he knew is he was like a puppy following his brat master, jugyeong.

She was calm and serene and yet 
seojun was the opposite of it. He's been walking for minutes and he has the rights to know why.

"Hey, you seem excited. Where are we going?" Seojun asked annoyed. Admittedly, He wasnt the type of person who likes going outside. He prefer to sleep all day and chill as if there's no tommorow; Its much cool than going to parties and stuff.

"Psychologically, annoyance held a threat of menace, so if you dont want to die very unpleasant, you need to calm down."

The girl smiled widely, hummingly breathed from the cold wind that brush every edge of his long curly hair. She was quite positive in spite of the boy's annoyance, Hence; Seojun earn a groan from her impertinent misery.

He decided to stay quiet for somehow as he continued to comprehend jugyeong's obscure speech. She was lost in her deep thoughts and he noticed that. She gaze up at the sky with that serious looked that somehow confuse him.

Hey you okay?" Seojun mumbled, He tried to ignore her sudden mood swing but she kinda start to creep him out. Again, Silents wrapped in.

Jugyeong didnt respond nor say a word.

Seojun begun to be more serious. He walk closer until she reach and faced her. She was indeed in a poker face. "You seem got lot of stuff to bring."
Seojun glance on her gucci bag, It was slight open and the first thing he saw was foundation and whitening cream. He was perplexed but he quickly realized its a girl thing so he ignored it.

"Girls do like makeups..."He mumbled, hands deep on his pocket. Watching how the blinding lights of every vehicles passed swiftly. "Well, I do not."Jugyeong's word captured his attention for a moment. The looks on her face made seojun frown. This is the first time he saw her like this, so serious and sloppy.

"You know..I wasnt really beautiful..I mean, Suho knows  And he said, its fine but I think his lying." (Lets skip forward. Suho already knew what she
really look like (❛◡❛)✿)

She said, her tone was dull and plain as if she find it really bad. The words she said was a curious state for seojun.He was quiet worried about her. He knew this a serious matter, and yet; He heard her chuckled.

"Knows what?"

Seojun asked innocently, glancing intently towards jugyeong. She's been hiding something and he noticed that; Moreover, He was whole heartedly ready to listen.

"I only wear this crap 'cause I've been bullied my entire life and I dont want to feel outcast just because im ugly."

Jugyeong pouted. She was indeed
brave enough to confess and seojun find it very incredibly amazing. He didnt expected to hear that from her and to be honest, He was shocked.

"Im sorry, Im just a terrible person. I guess..."

Jugyeong's stares traveled on the ground, brushing off her excess foundation to show who she really is. She doesnt care if seojun find it hideous. She just dont want to be someone who's she's really not. And she's ready to confess.

Her downward stares didnt last too long as soon as her bare face were revealed. She sighed for the last time and grab her goofy glass from her
bag. After that, She gather all her courage to face seojun.

" I look bad arent I?"

She embarrassedly said yet intrepid. She then took her eyes off to seojun and gaze travelled on the ground.