Chapter 1 Hopes Peak academy!

~~Makoto's POV~~

Makoto looked down at the letter in his hand he still couldn't believe it he was going to THE Hopes Peak Academy the closer he got to the school the less he believed it he didn't actually have an Ultimate Talent he managed to get in through pure luck you see Makoto had won a national lottery that involved everyone in japan and he had won he may never believe that fact he almost didn't go but in the end decided to as it may be a chance to progress his future because people say that if you graduate from hopes peak you have a one way ticket to the high life.

Makoto arrived in front of the Hopes Peak Academy gates still not believing he was actually going there he walks up to the gate an gets greeted by a man with a Hopes Peak Security(HPS) jacket.

HPS: "Hello sir I am going to need to know your name and your going to need to show me your Hopes Peak Invitation letter"

Makoto: "M-My name is Makoto Naegi"

Makoto Nervously hands the HPS his letter of invitation! The man looks over the letter and hands it back to Makoto

HPS: "Here you go congratulations on winning the lottery let me open the gate for you"

The man opens the gate and Makoto starts to walk through.

HPS: "Wait! I need to give you your orientation guide it will go over what classroom you are in and includes a map of the school so you don't get lost!"

Makoto "Thank you!"

Makoto takes the Orientation guide and goes through the gate and into the school he looks down at the guide and takes note of his classroom being room 1-A he decides he should head over there so he's not late open arriving he enters the classroom.

???: "YOUR LATE!"

Makoto is being screamed at by a boy with black hair that sticks up on his head with red eyes wearing a white uniform.

Makoto: "What?"

???: "Look at the clock you are meant to be here by 10:00am!"

Makoto looks at the clock and it reads 10:01am

Makoto: "It cant really matter if I'm one minute late right?"

???: "It does matter!"

Teacher: " Kiyotaka Ishimaru! calm down its not that bad its the first day and he's not that late! He most likely just got lost on the way here it happens to the best of us no sit down!"

Taka: " But Miss he's late!

Teacher: "Sit down Taka!"

Taka: "Fine!"

Makoto walks over to the teacher to ask where he is sitting

Teacher: "Your sitting in the empty seat over their next to the girl with lavender hair"

The teacher points to the seat

Makoto: "Ok then."

Makoto walks over to the seat next to the lavender haired girl Makoto thought she looked pretty however he was confused at her apparent rejection to display emotion.

Teacher: " Ok then class I'm going to go around and everyone's going to introduce themselves and their ultimate talents lets start with you!"

She points towards Taka whose name everyone already knows after his performance when I entered the room today