Chapter 19 Junko's Despair crazed Insanity...

~~Makoto's POV~~

As Makoto made his way back to his room from Kyoko's he wondered what she had to do, Perhaps an interrogation... or something else, Whatever it was Makoto knew it was probably confidential so he didn't want to question her about it... after a few minutes of walking he arrived at his room, he began wondering about what he should do, after a while he decided to boot up his Noontanda Swatch and play some Anomal Crassing Naw Horrisangs, he had a pretty cool Island... After a while he heard a knock at his door, "Kyoko's back!" was Makoto's first thought, Makoto turned of his Noontanda Swatch and headed to the door opening it...

Makoto: "Kyo-"

Mukuro: "Listen don't struggle it will only make this harder..."

Mukuro grabbed Makoto twisted him around and got him in a headlock... Mukuro pulled Makoto out into the hall...

Junko: "Hurry up Mukuro!"

As Makoto was pulled into hall he spotted something... It was Kyoko!

Mukuro: "I've still got to knock him out-"

Makoto: "Kyoko-"

Junko: "What!"

Junko had ran down the hall And now because of a single stupid Mistake on Makoto's part Junko knew she was there...

Junko: "Mukuro give me Makoto, then get rid of the inconvenience..."

Mukuro: "But you made a deal with-"

Junko: "And I already have the money, I don't care just deal with her!"

Mukuro: "Let me knock him out first... or he will struggle..."

Junko: "Ill do it!"

Mukuro: "F- Fine..."

Mukuro handed Makoto over to Junko who promptly held I'm in a headlock however it was a lot weaker than Mukuro's it was still impossible for him to escape from Makoto watched as Mukuro headed towards Kyoko.. However before he could see what happened to her Junko had knocked him out...

~~Kyoko's POV~~

Kyoko began to wake up... it was extremely bright, her vision began to become less and less blurry.. and she also started to remember and as soon as she did...

Kyoko: "Makoto!"

Kyoko shot up she started to remember more...

Kyoko: "Junko- Junko has Makoto..."

Kyoko's vision became less blurry.. she was in a hospital After a few minutes a Doctor walked in...

Doctor: "Ah good your awake..."

Kyoko: "What- What happened..."

Doctor: "We don't know the girl that brought you in didn't tell us... However it seems you have experienced some blunt force trauma, a few days of rest you should be fine."

Kyoko: "I- Wait who brought me in?"

Doctor: "Her name was Mukuro, Know her?"

Kyoko: "Mukuro? But- that makes no sense..."

Doctor: "Your lucky she brought you in, Even if it doesn't make sense...?"

Kyoko: "I suppose that's true..."

Doctor: "Right keep resting you should be out of here in a few days!"

Kyoko: "Thanks, I guess..."

The doctor left the room, Kyoko was extremely confused... why did Mukuro bring her here... It was extremely confusing to her even as a Detective... but that wasn't her main concern she had to figure out how to get Makoto back...