Chapter 11 Loses...

Trigger Warning/ Disclaimer: If You are Sensitive to Suicide DO NOT continue....

~~Makoto's POV~~

When Makoto woke up in the morning, He remembered it was Monday, and that he need to go to classes, he looked at his clock it was 9:30, Makoto didn't want to be late so he started getting ready, once he was finished getting ready it was 9:45 he left his room and met with Kyoko outside the school door's....

Kyoko: "Hey Makoto I've been waiting for you!"

Makoto: "Sorry Kyoko.."

Kyoko: "Its fine you know I wouldn't be angry at you!"

Makoto: "Hehehe Of course but first lets get to class so Taka doesn't scream at us..."

Kyoko: "Oh yeah... Lets go!"

Makoto and Kyoko begin to walk towards the Classroom, Upon arriving at the Classroom and entering they heard...

Taka: "THANK GOD YOUR HERE WE'RE ONLY MISSING ONE MORE PERSON NOW, HAVE EITHER OF YOU SEEN SAYAKA???!!!!!"

Makoto: "No Not since yesterday..."

Taka: "THEN WHERE IS SHE!!!!????"

Kyoko: "We don't know, we only saw her on school grounds..."

Teacher: "Taka lower your voice please... We will wait a little longer then if she doesn't show, we will send two people to go look for her ok?"

Taka: "Fine miss But who do we send?"

Teacher: "Well I think Kyoko and Makoto, should since they where here last..."

Makoto: "Make's sense..."

Kyoko: "... better than listening to taka scream..."

Makoto: "True.."

Makoto caught Aoi staring at him and Kyoko, It made him very uncomfortable.. Time past and Sayaka didn't show up...

Taka: "SHE'S NOT HERE!!!!!!!"

Teacher: "Yes Taka that is true can you stop shouting?"

Taka: "Fine..."

Teacher: "Makoto, Kyoko go find Sayaka please?"

Makoto: "Ok miss.."

Kyoko: "..."

Makoto and Kyoko leave the classroom...

Makoto: "We should start at her room, right?"

Kyoko: "It would make the most sense to check there..."

Makoto and Kyoko head over to Sayaka's dorm room, upon arriving Makoto knocks on the door.. No Answer... He try's again.. No Answer... He try's to turn the handle on the door...

Makoto: "Its Unlocked...."

Makoto Gently Opens The Door.....

Makoto: "Say-  AHHH!!!"

A/N Sorry for the shorter chapter the next one will be Extra long I promise..... As Always Criticisms, Support and Suggestions are Welcome...