8.

* two weeks later*

* two weeks later*

5 days 6 hours and 46 minutes since the last time she saw Mya and it was all her fault

*flashback Friday 6:56 pm*

Mya pulls up to the house with jay hot on her trail they had agreed to have an adult conversation for once

Mya hugs the younger girl sky smiles genuinely hugging the smaller girl sinking into her warm embrace comfortably

Jay walks in pulling sky into her strong arms hugging her tightly "hey mamas "

Sky smiles "hi jay" she then turns walking to the couch sitting down Mya sits on the recliner jay sits beside sky "so why did you up and leave like that ?" Mya says bluntly hopping straight into it

"I had to work on my mental health comes before anything else I can't love anybody else before I love myself and I was struggling to do that "

Jay sighs "why didn't you tell us you could've at least gave us a warning we would've understood "

Sky frowns playing with her fingers " I acted on impulse I just wanted to leave "

Mya crosses her legs over each other "but you didn't think about us we had just seen you beaten up and barely hanging on and you just left we thought you were hurt again, Skylar! "

Skylar sighs "I agree I should've given you a warning but I wasn't thinking about that at the moment, I'm sorry ok"

Mya face scrunches up jay speaks up cutting off mya before she says anything " mamas you have to communicate that's what ppl in relationships do you didn't have to deal with Everything alone you have us we are a team"

Mya speaks up "no that's her problem she doesn't think all she kicking cares about is her fucking self !"

Jay tries to speak up but Skylar interrupts standing up abruptly, "well I'm fucking sorry that I'm not you I don't have the fantastic fucking family or come from a perfect fucking background you don't know what the fuck I go through why the fuck are you so inconsiderate!?"

Mya stands up getting in sky's face "it's not my fault your a suicidal bitch!!" Jay mouth drops open in shock Mya doesn't seem phased glaring at the younger girl "go kill yourself I'm fine with dumb bitches like you !"

Sky eyes fills with tears as she launches jumping on punching her repeatedly "I fucking hate you !" She screams punching the girl all her anger released on the girl jay grabs sky's arms pulling her off  holding her arms so she can't get away "get the fuck out Mya I don't even know who you are anymore "