12

🇸​​🇰​​🇾​​🇱​​🇪​​🇷​

🇸​​🇰​​🇾​​🇱​​🇪​​🇷​

    Sunday, 6:03pm

Skyler  awakes from her sleep to her empty bed , she hadn't talked to Jay In 3 months she tried to act like it didn't affect her but it did more than she would like to admit the brown skin  "Hey alexa play Feels by kehlani." 

" I ask myself 'Is this shit real ' I contemplate 'bout  how I feel"

Skyler sings along with the music as she does her morning routine which consisted of washing her body brushing her teeth while in the shower  "Overtime" by bryson plays in the back as she lays down her edges in the mirror  humming to herself having a mini concert in her head

she finishes putting on her edge band tying it in the back going to her closet looking for a outfit it was 105 degrees outside she wanted to be almost naked , it was too hot to even be outside to be honest .

The girl grabs her colorful off shoulder bodysuit romper thing pulling it off  the hanger laying it on the bed looking at all the boxes of  sneakers tryna figure out which one to pick , deciding to put on her nude yeezy foam runners .

🇸​​🇰​​🇾​​🇱​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​ ​🇫​​🇮​​🇹​

After adding her bangles she was satisfied with the outfit for today grabber her telfar bag she rushes out her bedroom door today was the opening of her new clothing store *insert name here*

After adding her bangles she was satisfied with the outfit for today grabber her telfar bag she rushes out her bedroom door today was the opening of her new clothing store *insert name here* .

She was becoming the girl 6 year old her wanted to be healing her inner child she never thought the girl from the projects would become the woman living in a suburban area in a three story house with a backyard with a attached pool, It brought tears to her eyes to look at her success in life so far .

Snapping out her intrusive thoughts she heads down to her garage taking her tesla off the charger, climbing in using her handprint to start her car  pulling out the garage it shuts automatically .

The gates to her home open letting her out she begins her 30 minute drive to pick up her caramel latte from Mcdonalds , paying at the drive through heading to her next destination her  store which was a quick 10 minute drive the streets were surprisingly empty .

Pulling up in front of her store the man opens her door  "thank you anthony" she smiles at him graciously he smiles back politely  "No problem ma'am " skyler scrunches up her nose "dont ever play with me like dat talmbout ma'am i'm 23 not 56 " she rants clutching her chest in offense the older man chuckles "I'm sorry it won't happen again" he says jokingly

"It better not " kamani calls over her shoulder laughing her dimples on display she smiles watching her assistant help the workers roll out the red carpet "hey gina"  the younger girl turns around excitedly "Hey girl ! I missed you so much " sky rolls her eyes "you saw me at the club last night "

"Exactly that's so long ago "  the energetic girl repeatedly hits sky's shoulder with each word "girl let me tell you how I got some nyquil dick last night nigga put me to sleep I woke up and felt like a brand new bitch chile he rearranged me like- " she starts humping the air as if giving backshots "

Sky burst out into laughter "girl your a trip crazy ass, Is everything good and setup"  Gina snaps back into her assistant mode grabbing her clipboard "everything is running smoothly , we're right on schedule you should go home and get ready for  the opening I got everything here" 

Skyler smiles grateful that she had the younger girl " Thank you so much you dont understand how much I appreciate you"  Gina smiles wiping away false tears "stop, you gone make a real nigga cry "

​🇸​​🇰​​🇾​​🇱​​🇪​​🇷​❜​🇸​ ​🇭​​🇴​​🇺​​🇸​​🇪​

2:30 pm

Skyler walks into her room wrapped in just a towel when she hears her phone *ding* sitting on her California king bed , She grabs her phone off the dresser , It's a text message from a unknown number "sky we need to talk" Skyler eyes squint in confusion, "who's this" she replies after a few minutes of contemplating, the 3 bubbles pop up no more then 2 minutes later "jay"

Skyler's eyes bug out shocked she hadn't spoke to the girl in 3 month's since the situation at her house she had found away to forget about the girl well not forget completely but she never expected Jay to contact her she was kinda hoping she didn't

She didn't want to face that drama again .

"What do we need to talk about jay"  a incoming call rolls through she looks at the number sighing before answering "sky cmon now it's been months " sky rolls her brown eyes she would never admit  it but hearing jays voice again sent a chill down her spine "I know how long it's been , your point? " jay lets out a heavy sigh "you can't stop talking to me for a petty incident that could've been handled differently "

Skyler shrugs her shoulders even tho jay couldn't see her " yes I can" she says simply pushing her loose curls away from her face "sky please" jays pleads her thick accent making sky quiver she clears her throat " fine we can meet up at my store I have shit to do tomorrow I'll send you the address " Sky hangs up letting out a shakey breath sending her the address as promised

The curly head curl stands to her feet to begin to dry off properly digging in her drawer pulling out one of the many T-shirts she had stole from jay the shirt falling mid thigh on her 5'0 frame putt her hair in twists and putting her silk bonnet on before climbing in her bed throats filling her head about what could happen tomorrow she lets out a breath

She turns on her side putting her phone on the charger alongside her AirPods turning on her tv and cutting her lamp off  scrolling through tik tok until she finds the will to fall asleep her only thought being

Is she really ready for Tomorrow...