if i lose myself - jadon sancho

if i lose myself - one republic, alesso
Y/F/D - your favourite drink

The bright light of a camera flash went off in your face, as a young, tanned man handed you back your phone. You gave him a smile before he disappeared into the sea of people. You headed to the kitchen, and grabbed yourself a Y/F/D. You were already feeling the effects of the multiple alcoholic beverages that had been forced down your throat by Y/BF/N 20 minutes ago. You didn't mind though, drunk you was an entirely different person, you were more confident and you knew how to have a good time.

As you approached the dancefloor, you scanned it for your friends but couldn't find them. As you were about to turn around and head to the kitchen, you felt a presence behind you, with a strong smell of aftershave. You turned around, only to be met by the eyes of the boy who took the photo for you earlier. The effects of all the drinks were really getting to your head now as you stumbled into him.

"Woah woah woah, you alright?" the deep voice spoke. 
"Um yeah I think so" you giggled. He smirked at you, as you slightly lost your balance again.
Your favourite party song, 'we found love' began to blast through the speakers as you squealed slightly.
"Come on, let's go dance" you slurred to the boy infront of you. He chucked slightly, taking your hand in his as you led him further into the crowd. You belted the lyrics as loud as you could, and he discreetly wrapped his arms around your waist. You were being pushed closer by the bodies around you, only inches separating your two faces. You started to slowly quiet down, the music and voices of chatter still dominating the sound around you. The brown eyed boy says in your ear "I'm Jadon by the way". You smiled at him, acknowledging what he had said, and replied with "I'm Y/N, and you're very attractive". He smirked at you, as you realised what you had just said, and covered your mouth with your hands. You laughed it off, not regretting what you had said. As the song died down and a new one came on, Jadon, as you now knew, invited you to go do shots with some of his friends. You agreed, always down for a drink.

You got to the kitchen, both giggling as yours and Jadon's mutual friend, Marcus, smirked at you both. You and Marcus had known each other since you were little, your parents were extremely close so you spent a lot of time together growing up.

As you tilted your head back and downed your eighth tequila shot of the night, you winced, feeling the burn ever so slightly in your throat. Marcus and his friends left the kitchen, some making snarky remarks to Jadon about you, but you brushed them off.

20 minutes later and you knew you had lost yourself to an extent, you couldn't see clearly or think clearly, god knows what was coming out of your mouth as you were chatting to Jadon. You wanted to go for one last dance, before you got too out of hand, so you grabbed Jadon and went to the dance floor. 'if i lose myself' was playing, in which would probably be the last moment of the night you had any kind of recollection of, as you danced and sung with the extremely fit boy infront of you. After the song, Jadon joked that you had well and truly lost yourself tonight, and added in a cheeky comment about how he would be by your side. You blushed slightly at the comment, as Jadon led you outside for some fresh air and water. You sat down on the garden chairs and leaned your hair on his shoulder. After 5 minutes of sitting and talking, you lifted your head off of Jadon's shoulder and realised that it was now or never. You slowly leaned in, as he brushed your hair out of your face, and shared a passionate kiss. You let out a small giggle, before returning your head to its position on Jadon's broad shoulders. You felt your eyes begin to flutter shut, before slowly letting the tiredness and the alcohol take over you, leaving you in a peaceful sleep.

Little did you know, that night would change things forever. You would fall head over heels for this boy, and he the same with you.

{A/N: idk how I feel about this one, oh wellll.}