take a bow - jack grealish

take a bow - rihanna

You sat on the sofa eating the popcorn you just made, whilst scrolling through Netflix trying to find something to watch. This had been your daily routine since you and Jack broke up. Pictures of him in bed with models and on nights out had surfaced, and you were over it. He had tried getting in contact with you, but you blocked him on practically everything. You switched on 'Brooklyn Nine Nine' to try and take your mind off of everything going on.

10 minutes in to the first episode of season 3, you heard a knock at the door. You put your popcorn down next to you, and hesitantly walked towards the front door. Your pet dog, Benji, came with you, thinking it was time for his walks.

You opened the door to two male figures. One wearing a black tracksuit, and the other in black jeans and a white t-shirt. The one in the black tracksuit, John, walked back to his car, stating that he would "leave you two alone". You looked up, at Jack. A face so familiar, yet you despised it now. You saw the puffy eyes and the messed up hair. You couldn't help but laugh. "What's so funny?" Jack asks.
"You. You look so dumb right now" you responded. Jack let out a sigh. "I messed up Y/N. Big time. I get that. Please. I can make it up to you. I'm not expecting forgiveness straight away but I can make it up to you if you give me the chance" Jack pleads. Part of you wanted to tell him that you knew he was only sorry because he got caught, he's been doing this his whole life. But something stopped you. Maybe it was the single tear rolling down his cheek. "No Jack. I'm sorry. Maybe in a year's time. But not now. Not anytime soon." You finally responded. You began to slowly shut the door, not wanting him to make anymore of a fool out of himself, and you wanting to forget this interaction ever happened. "Wait Y/N." Jack spoke, a little louder than before. You turned around and nodded towards him, indicating for him to continue. "I don't care how long I have to fight. I'll fight for you. I miss you, a lot. I'll do anything for you. It won't happen again I swear down." Jack begged. You saw John in his car, trying to tell from facial expressions how the talk was going. "I brought you some flowers." Jack then went on to tell you, and gave them to you. You took them, and smiled gently at him, as an appreciation of the gesture. "Look Jack. I'll unblock you on things, but I'm not forgetting and I'm not forgiving anytime soon. You need to prove to me that you want this or it's a big no from me." You stated. "Okay, okay. I'll do anything I swear" Jack pleaded. You smiled at him, waved goodbye to John in the car and said goodbye to Jack before shutting the door.

You went and sat on the sofa, unsure of what to do next. You were torn, as much as you still loved Jack you couldn't put yourself through the pain he caused you again. But the other side of you had a gut feeling that believed every word he said.

A year later
You smiled at the young boy who had just ran over to you. He began blabbering on about how much he loves Villa and how when he grows up he wants to be in the team and how his mum recognised you from the newspapers. "Here, go ask your mum if you can wait here with me for 10 minutes. You'll be able to meet all the boys" you told him. He came back over after asking with a big smile, which meant it was a yes. You sat there and chatted with him for 10 minutes before the boys started to come out. "Tyrone" you called, ushering him over. "This is my new best friend, Noah. He's your biggest fan" you said to Tyrone. Tyrone and the young fan started talking, and eventually all the boys were over. All apart from the one you most wanted to see. You and Jack had been speaking for around a month now, in an attempt to rekindle a relationship between the two of you. Eventually, Tyrone offered to take the young boy on a quick tour of the grounds, in which you went with them due to the fact Jack wasn't out yet. You got to the pitch, and saw Jack standing in the centre circle with a rose in his hand, and with roses all the way leading towards him. You hesitantly walked over towards him, before he took your hand in his, and asked you the words you had most wanted to hear for the last month. "I promise to be your everything. Will you be mine?" He asked, hope filling his eyes. You excitedly nodded, and he picked you up and spun you around. When he let you back down, Noah was watching in awe. You explained everything to Jack, and Jack went over and gave Noah one of the spare shirts, signing it before handing it over. He also led him around the pitch before you eventually had to take Noah back to his waiting mum. Jack offered to take you back to your place, and ended up staying, in one of the best nights of your life.

{ikik this isn't exactly what the song is about but I wanted to make it cute ahahahahah}