A Threatening Talk

- Killer is the shorter than Nightmare in this. -

Killer POV

I was minding my own business when those two idiots, ran into the kitchen. I swear, I turned around and it was like a damn Mexican stand-off. I stopped, glancing to the door.

"Can I just leave...?" I ask them both.

They said nothing.

"..."

It was getting weirder everyday. I ran out of the room, Horror chased like a crazy wild dog. "Stop! No! Horror go eat someone else!" I snap at him as he ran faster. Dust was now watching, amused. Nightmare walks into the room and I run behind him.

"Uhh...hi...Boss..." Horror says, smiling nervously. "I wasn't doing anything at all."

Nightmare glares. Horror and Dust both run. "Bye Boss! See ya later!" Dust yells, slamming the door behind him.

Nightmare then turns to me, "We're going to visit Dream."

"We are?"

"Yeah, he wants to tell us something 'very important', apparently."

"Oh, okay! Let's go!" I chime and Nightmare teleports us both to Dream, who stood in the kitchen of the star sanses base, holding a cup of coffee, I assumed.

"Hello, brother. I'm happy you came. I just wanted to tell you something but you have to promise not to overreact or kill anyone you might possibly know."

"Why would I kill anyone I might possibly know?" Nightmare asks Dream who shifts uncomfortably. "Um, I dunno, you might just get this sudden urge to want to commit a felony on this certain person and I'm just saying please do not."

"So you don't want me to commit a felony on this person that I may or may not know?"

"Yes."

"I will make no promise."

I elbow Nighty and he looks at me. "What?" He whispers.

"Be nice! One time isn't gonna kill you!"

"Fine...but you owe me."

"I'll go with you on your next killing spree, alright?" I offer. He nods.

"Fine."

He turns to Dream.

"I won't commit a felony on anybody I know."

"That...That works." Dream says. He seemed to be stalling. "O-Okay, so, Nightmare...I have a boyfriend."

"WHAT!?" Nightmare screeches, his tentacles immediately coming out in a defensive way. I smile at Dream.

"Y-Yeah...and it's...C-Cross..." Dream says.

"..." Nighty was silent.

"Nighty?" I call, waving my hand in front of his face. I could practically feel the rage emitting off of him, Dream whinced.

"Brother- You promised-"

"I promised not to commit a felony on anyone I know. I don't know him anymore." Nightmare replies with a smile, turning and running out of the room. "CROSS!!"

"Uh-Oh..."  I say.

"Uh-Oh, is right!" Dream yelps, setting down his coffee and running after his brother. "No! Nightmare! Don't kill him! There's a rule Ink has! You can't kill anyone inside!" 

"FINE! I'LL KILL HIM OUTSIDE!" Nightmare screams back, dragging Cross, who was desperately trying to get loose, behind him.

"Shit, shit, shit-" Cross says, struggling some more. Dream runs up to them, blocking the door.

"MOVE..." Nightmare says, I run up to them all.

"No! Nightmare! You can't kill Cross!" I yelp.

"Fine. I won't kill Cross."

Dream sighs in relief.

"I'll hurt Cross very badly." Nightmare adds.

"WAIT NO!" Dream yells as Nightmare throws Cross.

"NIGHTMARE! DON'T THROW CROSS EITHER!" I scold, Cross smacked into the wall and landed awfully but he got up and ran. Dream and I just watched helpless as Nightmare chased Cross for the next twenty minutes. Finally he gave up when Cross begged him not to kill him because that would upset Dream.

"FINE." Nightmare says, dropping Cross from where he was previously holding him upside-down by his foot.

"Oww...!" Cross mutters, rubbing his skull.

"Brother! Be nice!" Dream scolds, walking up to Cross and hugging him. Cross's face tinted with blush a bit and he hugged Dream back. When Dream wasn't looking Cross stuck his tongue out at Nightmare who noticed.

"YOU LITTLE-"

"Brother!" Dream says, as Cross stops and smirks instead.

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT?"

"I didn't see anything. Quit being mean, get along you two, gosh."

"WHA-" Nightmare cuts himself off with a frustrated sigh as Cross had a stupid grin stuck on his face, I walk up to Nightmare and he calms down a bit.

"I still hate Cross." Nightmare says. "But, I won't hurt him. I just need to tell him something."

"Okay, no fighting though." Dream says, standing up and going back into the kitchen, probably to retrieve his coffee.

Nightmare picks Cross up, by the neck. Cross looked terrified.

"I f    y o u    h u r t    h i m    I     w i l l    k i l l    y o u    i n    t h e    m o s t    p a i n f u l    w a y   I    c a n ."

Cross nods frantically at Nightmare and Nightmare drops him on the floor, smiling once again.

"But, you can date Dream without being killed."

"T-That's great news..." Cross rubs his neck. "And whoever said I would hurt him?"

"...But if you do."

"Then, I guess you'll never have to kill me. I would never hurt my Little Flower." Cross says, sternly. Surprisingly, Nightmare smiled at Cross.

"I'm glad."