♥️ ~ Calm and Serene ~ ♥️

||| Plum = Kustard (UnderFell!Sans aka Red x Classic) Age: 10 |||

||| StarCross = Cream (Cross x Dream) Age: 10 |||

||| (Horror x Lust) Lurro, Age: 15 & Linzie, Age: 12 (BloodLust) |||

||| (Dustberry) Sprinkle, Age: 11 & Fury, Age: 11  (Dust x Blueberry)|||

||| (Paperjam x Fresh) Cil, Age: 8 (PaperFresh) ||| 

Cross POV

I smiled at Dream, it had been years since then, now, we were very well off now. We had been married for a few years and it's been good. Now that the truce was formed, everything has been peaceful. Everyone has managed to settle down and have a good, calm, life.

I know me and Dream have never been happier.

"Sooo~ Uncle Cross, what're we doing today?" Plum asks me. Plum was the kid of Red and Classic. She was smiling at us, happily. She was the same age as StarCross. StarCross's friends were Linzie, Fury, and Sprinkle. Lurro didn't come around as much so she didn't know Lurro very well. Dream loved to watch after all the kids.

Dream was just generally a happy person who enjoyed the kids presence. I suppose that happens when you've watched kids for so long.

Cil then runs into the room, up to Plum and hides. "Cil?" Plum asks, turning to his friend. "Cil, what's wrong?"

"I don't want t-to be alone." Cil responds.

"Oh! You can play with us!" Plum chimes, "We'll play nice!"

"Ok..."

"Great! Come on, Cil!" Plum drags away her friend, over to where Linzie and Lurro were playing right now. StarCross clung onto me.

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Dad...Why're Cil and Plum so close?"

"They're very good friends," I respond.

"Oh."

"Why not go play?" I offer. StarCross nods and runs off, to go play with Sprinkle and Fury. I smile, watching them play with their toys, which were all kinds of different things, from trucks to crayons, to color with. They never got bored.

Nothing could ever go wrong like this.

Everyone was happy, there was no more fighting over the entire multiverse. Nothing.

We were all at peace right now.

Everyone was happy, I could never be happier.

Dream walks up to me, smiling. I smile back at him.

"Nothing could be better, huh?" Dream asks me, hugging me happily. I hug him back and we stay like that, in silence, just happy to be together.

"I could never ask for anything better," I whisper to him. "Nothing at all."

"Me neither." Dream agrees, "I love you, Crossy."

"I love you too, Little Flower."

Plum POV

I was playing with Linzie, Lurro and Cil when I felt this sudden urge to want to go outside. I didn't know why. "I'll be right back." I say, thinking maybe there was a reason behind it.

I thought a snack would clear my head a little, so, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cookie, eating it quickly before going to head back to my friends. I stopped, though, for some reason, turning back to the window. I walked slowly up to it. I pulled back the curtains and peered out into the outdoors.

...

What was that?

Who was he? Do I know him?

He was a white skeleton, with weird eyes and blue strings...he reminded me of Error, almost. But, he wasn't Error...he couldn't have been Error. He wasn't Error. 

He turned and smiled at me.

I ducked down below the window, shutting the curtains back and running back to my friends.

Why was he even there? How did he know I was watching him?

I felt like this was part of something I wouldn't be able to understand, so, I decided to go back to playing with Linzie, Lurro, and Cil for now. Maybe I would tell Uncle Cross later...

The End

Or is it?