Scared of vacuums

An: This oneshot was suggested by the lovely sdelano20  on my Illusion headcannons.This suggestion was to funny I had to write it 😂.

No Pov:

Illusion woke up to the sound of people moving outside her door.Still tired from staying up all night practicing Magic with Queen Angella.

Illusion had kept her mask off for the day as to give herself a break.She yawned showing sharp white teeth set in pink gums.Illusion opened the door to see Adora there.

"yes"Illusion said raising an eyebrow."morning darling,I was wondering if you would like to have breakfast with us."Adora said motherly.

Illusion nodded knowing she wouldn't be able to get out of this one.She changed out of her night clothes and into new ones.

Illusion followed Adora down to the dinning room,hands in her pockets as she followed

"Morning"Illusion said still quite sleepy."my mother would like us to help clean the castle"Glimmer said as she ate.

"why"Illusion asked giving Glimmer a classic Illusion 'wtf' Look.

"My mom thinks it would be a great bonding experience."Glimmer said."Fine"Illusion groaned slipping back on her chair so that half her body was under the table slouching.

Mini timeskip

Illusion walked around the castle using her Magic to clean things quickly.

When she heard it.

A terrible sound.

It sounded like muffled screaming in front of a fan.

Illusion froze as the hair on her fur and neck stood frozen.

She turned to the monster.

She saw Glimmer holding it.

(Start song now)

"Illusion what's wrong?"Glimmer asked looking at the demon caught in headlights.I

llusion took a step back.Her face drained of blood.Glimmer then had a smirk appear as she saw where Illusion was looking.

"looking at this."Glimmer said pointing at the vacuum cleaner.Illusion continued to step back.

"you wouldn't"Illusion said whimpering."oh I might"Glimmer smirked.The two stood off I'm a Western style stand off.

Before Glimmer took off at Illusion.Running at her with the vacuum.Illusion screeched.

Doing one of those cartoon running things where they're stuck in mid air.Illusion kept running and screaming, hearing it behind her.

"hello Illusion,you messed up now!"Glimmer yelled/laughed(dream smp anyone)

Illusion kept running from the thing like a scared Kitten before jumping into Adoras arms and knocking her over.

"what's the matter."Adora asked but all Illusion could do was wheeze and point.Adora saw Glimmer come round the corner with the vacuum.

"oh your scared of vacuums"Adora laughed/teased.

"no!"Illusion yelled pulling an embarrassed face (picture above).

Illusion growled before jumping back into Adoras arms at the sound of the vacuum and whimpered like a dog.

Adora and Glimmer laughed at this.

Adora did tell Glimmer to not tease Illusion, but everyone expect Illusion thought that the fact she was scared of vacuums was funny.

An:I have an idea to make a chapter of Illusion as dream smp quotes but I may do this later 👌