princess prom part two

No Pov:

"Be careful and don't just lean it somewhere and don't keep it with the other swords or it might get confused!"Adora babbled as she handed the sword over the counter.

"Adora, c'mon!"Glimmer groaned.Illusion was standing outside bored out of her Glimmer pulled Adora to the door as Illusion walked nearby, every time someone walked nearby she would cover her horns and mouth.

"Whoa. Heh. It's big."Adora said looking around the ballroom.music began to play over the speaker as they made their way to the throne.

" The ball is an ancient tradition. A princess' first ball is a huge rite if passage. Plus, the Kingdom of Snows is really big."Glimmer said.

"I must admit it is quite nice here"Illusion muttered." Which is why we need Frosta."Adora said smiling secretly as she heard what Illusion said about the place" If she joins us, the other princesses are sure to follow."Adora said to Glimmer.

"Here we go."Adora sighed as the three bowed" Hold for one, two and three."Adora looked up in suprised. That's Frosta? But she's like, 10!"Adora yelled.

Everyone in the crowd gasped in shock at this as all Illusion wanted to was to be swallowed in the ground with how embarrassed she felt.

"I'm eleven and three quarters."Frosta said coldly."Revered hostess, we come under the ancient rules of hospitality, bringing greetings from Bright Moon. And She-Ra, the legendary warrior as well as Illusion the demon"Glimmer introduce the three to frosta.

Illusion heard some people in the crowd saying "a Demon, here"or "how,demon's are never on the surface".

Illusion tried to make herself as small as possible.the crowd went back to chatting amongst themselves." You are welcome under the ancient rules of hospitality."Frosta said icyly"Leave conflict at the door and please enjoy the ball.".

" Thank you your--"Adora was interrupted by guards pushing them away "majesty. Couldn't have mentioned that she was a little kid?"Adora whispered at Glimmer as Illusion watched them argue.

"You did all that research. I assumed you knew. You know what?"Glimmer argued." It's fine.There's plenty of time to win her over. Come one, let's rock this ball!"Glimmer said walking off.

"Illusion your going to stick with me I don't want y--"Adora turned around noticing Illusion wasn't there.Adora frowned.Even though Illusion could take care of herself,Adora didn't want her getting into any fights.

Illusions Pov:

I walked over to the food table to see what they had and that's when someone very Tall stood next to me .

"Mm. Mm. Wow, that is good. Oh what is-- I don't even know what's in this. What? Sir? Garcon? What's in this?"She said.She wore a black and red dress and she had short white hair with the sides cut away.

"have you tried this yet?"She asked me."umm no"I said cautious of the stranger.

"oh you should"The white haired lady said as she continued to eat.She then looked like she remembered something  and walked off.

I watched where she was walking very wairy of what she was doing."what would you like miss"One of the waiters asked me.

"no Im fine, I've lost my appetite"I said as I followed the much taller woman.I followed her through hallways of ice as I watched her attach things to the pillar's.

She placed a few before going into another hallway.I came out of my hiding place and looked at the weird red things attached to the pillars.

"what in the world"I whispered before I felt someone put a claw around my mouth.I looked up to see the crab lady from before."what do you think your--"I was interrupted by the feeling of something scratching me.