Chapter 1

~•°Narrator POV.°•~

It was a sunny day, kids in the village were playing, birds are chirping, flowers are blooming.

But for dream, his life isn't all fun and rainbows..

Dream sighed as his swung the wooden sword at his trainer, the man dodged his attack and kicked him down making him fall on his butt.

Dream groaned as the man held a hand out for dream to take, dream held his hand as he helped dream up.

"your getting slightly.. Better, but you must be quick on your feet Prince dream."

The man who was about his age told him as dream let out another sigh, the guy looked at dream.

"you've been sighing more than usual today"

The man told dream with a chuckle as dream just stared at him with a straight face.

"punz.. I'm just.. Tired."

Dream told the man named punz, punz nodded in reply.

"what made you so tired? We can make you break if you want."

Punz spoke as dream looked over at his rooms window.

"I'm not tired because of the training punz.. I'm just tired of my dad's bullshit."

Dream answered as he sat down on one of the benches and threw his head back. Punz sat next to the dirty blonde.

"Hey punz.."

Dream called as punz looked over at the boy.

"do you need me to get something for you?"

"No.. No, I just want to ask you something"

"you can ask me anything that I am allowed to say Prince dream"

"alright.. And you can just call me dream when my father's not around! I've told you that so many times"

"well, I think I'm might have gotten attached to that name"

"oh really? Why not change it then"

"you mean I should give you a nickname of my choice??"

"You sure why not!"

"alrighty then Princess"

Punz said half jokingly as he let out a small laugh while dream easily got flustered by it.

Even though dreams a flirty bitch he easily gets flustered if someone flirts back, even if it's small.

Dream looked away with a pinkish face which made punz laugh even more, dream rolled his eyes as they heard someone call for them.

"Have you both finished training yet?"

A voice spoke as the two boys looked at the man, punz swiftly got up and bowed down.

"Hello your Highness.."

Punz said, dream looked at him and back to the person.