My Condolences

Me and my parents were out on a trip yesterday and there was no internet.. just when I came back from the trip I heard- or saw the news on twitter.

As a matter a fact, it was trending by a million tweets, "Technoblade", I click on it and you know what I saw? "Rest in peace Technoblade we will forever remember you".

Just by reading that sentence I remembered that he had cancer, I quickly looked at the other's Twitter account and see them giving their goodbyes to techno and then I went to technoblade's YouTube channel.

"So long nerds" is what I read. A new fucking video about his death.

I was waiting to be krissed, Rick rolled, coconut mulled and even get technoed if that was a thing.

But no, it never came.

Technoblade is one of the best YouTuber and stream I have ever watched during my preteen and teenage years.

Aside from dream and the others, he made me happy and comfortable unlike the other YouTube channels were they just scream at literally everything or exaggerate many things.

Thank you so much Technoblade for making me smile and for giving me some core memories about the dreamsmp and some of your streams.

Thank you, and good bye.

See you in heaven- or hell, soon.

Blood for the blood god because technoblade never dies o7