Chapter 16

It's been 5 years and major stuff has happened for one Sarah had her child or should I say children she had twins one girl one boy the girl's name was Cierra and a boy named Caleb bad news is she got kicked out of her house by her mom. Sophie offered for her to stay with her and they've been there ever since Gavin and Sophie have been doing great together Coco has been a major part of their lives she would come over and check up on Sarah when she was pregnant she would help out around the house especially when Sarah's baby was born she was over often Sophie would help out too but she was busy with Gavin and school but when Sophie's mom came home she wasn't very happy at first but weeks later she finally lightens up a bit mostly cause the twins were so cute when the twins started to talk they called Sophie's mom Grandma she was ok with this obviously they called Sophie auntie and Gavin uncle. But When walker heard the news he Didn't want to be a part of their life at first he was still paying child support but didn't want to take part in fatherhood Sarah understood and so did the others but later on he agreed to be a part Sarah was hesitant at first but she let him know he's over almost every day with the twin's Sierras a dad girl so she spends the most time with him. Caleb is a momma's boy he spends more time with Sarah. Sophie's mom has been trying to find a bigger house for them all since she, Sophie, Sarah, the kids, and walker, all live there Sarah shares a room with the twins they need a bigger space plus cocos sleeps over so much that she practically lives there. She has been browsing houses for weeks until they found a 2-story house with 6 rooms and 4 bathrooms. They were all excited about the place and moved in pretty quickly the Twins shared a room and Sophie and Sarah and walker had their own rooms Sarah's was across the hall from the twins and Sophie and walker were down the hall Sophie's mom was on the other side of the house where she could enjoy the quietness.

a few years later Gavin proposed to Sophie in a field full of her favorite flowers they had their wedding there too. They also moved out, and Sarah and her mini family soon decided to move out also walker went with them leaving Sophie's mom alone in the big house she didn't mind tho. Sarah thanked her over and over so much that Sophie had to stop her and drive the twins to their new house herself.

As for the Magnus family, Jakob reunited with Sarah and Gavin and apologized his girlfriend went with them now their cool as for Theresa their still not on good terms yet hopefully they will be in the future

Sophie and Gavin are doing great in their marriage life it took a while to get used to but they got it Sophie didn't want to have kids so she adopted 1 kid which soon led to 3 their names are Summer, Kate, and Max. Oh, and when Sophie got out of college she decided to be a Model she would sometime bring her kids with her causing Max to want to be a model like his mom. Summer and Kate didn't want to be a full-on models like her mom so they mostly just did it for the fun of it Gavin had also sometimes participated in modeling with the family but it wasn't his actual job his real job is making music he has made over 50 songs so far and continues to make more 5 of his songs made it on the billboard top 100 he was grateful and wrote a long speech dedicated to his family, friends, and fans. 

more Years went by and age overpowered them Sophie's mom was long gone along with Gavin and Sarah's mom Gavin sat in their house watching TV. Sophie was in the other room reading to one of her grandchildren Emily when she heard a car pull up and saw her daughter Katie coming to pick up Emily she got up and Emily jumped to her feet and ran to the door the door opened to see Katie with her arms out Emily ran to her and hugged her she got in the car and waved to her grandma Katie walked up to her mom and greeted her and thanked and walked over to her dad and did the same she soon left leaving Savin in the living room sitting on the couch hand in hand talking to each other. 

Gavin- thank you 

Sophie- for what?

Gavin- these beautiful years of being with you

Sophie- aww you're welcome, I love you

Gavin- Love you too

Sophie- remember the day we met

Gavin- like yesterday 

Sophie- I'm so glad I was at that park

Gavin- I'm happy I built up the courage to talk to you I was so nervous 

Sophie- yeah I could tell 

Gavin- sure

They soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

hey, guys so Hopefully you enjoyed this story I had so much fun writing this!  

885 words