~Seven~

"Jeno" Jaehyun said I found where Jaemins aunt lives

"send yuta and taeyong"

"YES SIR"

Yuta and Taeyong dressed in the appropriate gear:

"make sure you make her suffer like how she made Jaemin suffer"

"YES BOSS"

The 2 mafias went in Taeyongs Lambo, he sped past the streets to the coordinates jaehyun gave them. Finally, they reached a big house. Taeyong parked the Lambo far from the house yuta went first in the lead he went true a window, the house was dark but they saw a light coming from the Living room Yuta went there taeyong went around the back. Yuta knew and loved his way of killing and he did so, 1. make noise to scare he kicked down a vase taeyong heard it he smirked knowing what yuta was doing. A lady from the living room said Hello anyone there?

It was a whole table of vases yuta knocked them down like bowling pins the lady stood up in fears and tried to put the light on but taeyong cut of the electricity of from the back, yuta flashed the flashlight at her, 2. instill fear he dragged her to the back of her house placed her on the floor pointing his gun at her walking around he smirks he said this is for Na Jaemin and shot her in her arm still keeping her alive e grabbed his poker knife and slowly slit her trout. MY jab is done he drove back with Taeyong after hiding the body and cleaning the evidence from every flake of glass to the blood on the grass they cleaned everything. After they went up to Jaemins room it was big everything was white and grey they took his clothes and a random stuffed bunny he had on his bed, and his pet bunny.

They went back and told Jeno and gave him Jaemins stuff, Jisung and Shotaro played with the pet bunny. "He sure likes white" Jeno said yea his whole room is white the 2 boys said. Jeno walked upstairs to Jaemins room and hanged up all of his white hoodies and pastel ones in the closet and placed Jaemins stuffed animal next to him. and he looked at the sleeping Jaemin that looked like an angel with his cherry plum lips and his crescent moon eyes everything about him is perfect. Jeno smiled and walked out closing the door behind him.