~nineteen~

They Neos packed their bags they were going back to Seoul tomorrow. Jaemin was packing and well Jeno was playing games, "Nono you have to pack your stuff," Jaemin said with a sigh "later Nana, I don't wanna go to school when we get back," Jeno said sliding off the couch, he went and got star and placed her on her bed. He walked to Jaemin who was still packing, "princess, do we have to go" Jeno said picking him up, Jaemin wrapped his legs around his back and arms around his neck "Yes you have to" Jaemin said smiling.

Jeno went to Chenle's room to grab his golden pistol and went back to his and Jaemin rooms, he went and got star he placed her in his arms and showed her the gun she quickly got a hang of it she was all over it, even tho she is a bunny.

"LEE JENO," Jaemin said running over and picking up star." yeah," Jeno said picking up the gun smiling, "why'd you give her to play with a gun," Jaemin said, "don't worry baby," Jeno said getting up, Jaemin placed star down on her bed, he went back to the room "Nono im board" Jaemin sid laying on the bed facing the ceiling. Jeno walked into the room and got on the bed, pulling Jaemin closer to him and placing him on his lap, staring into his crescent moon eyes, he slightly lifted Nana's hoodie revealing all the bruises his horrible aunt gave him.

Jeno traced his fingers over them, Jaemin flinched, tears started to build up in his eyes, Jeno burned with anger, tears dropped from Jaemins eyes, Jeno quickly wiped them and rested his head on his shoulder "shh its ok baby, don't cry, I hate to see you cry", Jaemin buried his head in Jeno's neck, wrapping his hands around his shoulder, "I love you nana" Jeno whispered rubbing the youngers back, Jaemin fell asleep in his arms so did Jeno. "Goodnight Nomin"