~Twenty-one~

"Shit~" Yuta groaned when he woke up, "oh NOW you choose to wake up," Taeyong and Kun said in sync, "ugh" They quickly cleaned up the plane. They will land in less than 30 minutes. Jaemin woke up not too long before.

Soon enough they landed in Seoul, Jaemin was first to go home escorted by Lucas, Johnny, Sungchan, Yuta, Renjun, and Xiaojun, Jaemin replaced the neos name back into the school account. Jeno, Jisung, Jaehyun, Doyoung, taeyong went behind with the other neos, When-

~Mr. Mafia~ Is calling 

"what," Jaemin said

"Babe tell Lucas to turn right" 

"k"

"oh and DO I REALLY HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL"

"love you too bye" 

Jaemin ended the call

"Lucas Hyung turn right," Jaemin said, Lucas took a hard right "Woah, Jeno never told me there was a shortcut" the mansion was right there with one turn "The boys got out and went inside to their room. Jeno went up to Jaemn's room and Hendery and Kun got the stuff ready for tomorrow.

"Woooowwwww~, you didn't even look at me not even once," Jeno said throwing himself on Jaemin's bed, Jaemin smiled, Jeno walked over and picked him up, "Jeno lee, put me down," Jaemin said pouting cutely, "I'm tired," Jeno said Ruffling his head on Jaemin's chest, wrapping his arms around his waist, "Jaemin smiled "fine, sleep" Jaemin ruffled his hair while the older dosed off. 

"NEOS" that's what Jaemin woke up to. He widened his eyes in shock Jeno was already awake, dressed in black ripped jeans and a white shirt, so we're the neos, they moved in sync perfectly. Jaemin went and took a bath wearing Jeno's white hoodie with big bold letter saying "JENO LEE" at the back of it and Blue jeans. 

He went downstairs " 2 minutes left" Jaemin said, Jisung dashed to the door putting on his shoes, Jeno drove Jaemin to school with the neos behind them, "Babe, what if star can't stay home by herself, she needs her dad," Jeno said driving Jaemin smiled "Don't worry she's fine nono" Jaemin replied.

They parked and stepped out- Attention drawn to them, They took their induvial soulmate hand, Renjun grabbed chenle's and Jisung's hand. Jeno walked in front with the neos behind him like arrow formation, "you remember your classes right?" Jaemin said  "yes," the neos said in sync. 

They went to their induvial classes, Jeno and Jaemin went to class after them, Their teacher walked in "Guys today we have a new student, Lee Jeno, would you like to come up and say something?" Mr. Vernon said "No," Jeno said coldly, it was a blunt forced, cold "No", "ok then well you guys have this period free, and next period since your music teacher is ill".

Jeno walked to the back of the row where Jaemin sat and sat next to him, the class's attention shifted to them, vivid whispers could be heard like "omg is that a tattoo" "he's hot" "who is he" "is the jaemin boy taken?", Jeno grabbed him by the arm and went outside "babe honestly do I have to stay here. I have to train the neos have to train" Jeno was on the rim of breaking, his eyes had a pale glass look, Jaemin noticed "Nono what wrong" "nothing" Jeno said refraining himself, Just about e was going to walk off Jaemin grabbed his gun and pulled the trigger, Jeno turned around, there was a boy with a knife in his hand, he was to kill Jeno, 

Jeno looked back at Jaemin in shock, Jaemin had the gun in his hand, and blood splatters on his white hoodie, Jeno smirked, Jaemin dropped the gun and Jeno grabbed his hand and lead him to the bathroom.

Jeno picked him up and placed him on the counter, wiping the blood away, he dropped the tissue, lips inches away "I never knew you knew how to use a gun" Jeno said in a low tone sending the chills up Jaemin spines "Anything's possible Mr. Mafia" Jaemin said smirking. Jen smirked and kissed him roughly, His hands already wandering up his shirt touching every spot he could, He traced down to the younger's neck and started to devour his sweet spot.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination ;), stay safe babies