Ennotana (Smut...?)

Warning
Top Ennoshita
Bottem Tanaka
13+...?

I'm sorry this ship is to underrated

Tanaka POV:
I was in the changing room getting ready for practice when I turned around and got a glimpse of ennoshita shirtless and a bunch of different shades of pink dusted my cheeks. 'Damn hes fine...' was one thing crossing my mind. 'Maybe I can talk about this to noya after school...' I walked out of the locker room and went to practice. 'Well this might be good to get ennoshita out of my head?'. I was a little off my game today and I had to stay back and clean with ennoshita. 'This is gonna be hell' I thought.

Ennoshita POV:
'Ooh I'm stuck with pretty boy this is gonna be fun' I thought as I went to get a broom to sweep. "Hey tanaka I'm gonna sweep can you get the balls in the basket?", I ask. "U-UH YAH SURE!" he yells back. 'Wait...he stuttered? Tanaka ryunosuke stutters? Oml that was precious.' I thought. I just finished sweeping and he was putting the basket of balls in the gym supply closet (cut me some slack I know how non of this works T^T) I go in the locker room to change and Tanaka comes in right after me. He changes rather quickly which makes him a little suspicious.

No one POV:
Right as tanaka said good bye to a shirtless ennoshita looking like this> (//////////) a hand slammed next to him trapping him at the wall. "Where do you think your going pretty boy?" Ennoshita asked. "U-uh home?" Tanaka said nervously. "Ah ah ah that can wait~" ennoshita said titling Tanakas head up with his finger on his chin. Ennoshita smirked before pulling Tanaka into a hungry kiss. Tanaka kissed back almost immediately. He liked the feeling of being helplessly held under ennoshita while kissing him. Ennoshita bit Tanakas bottem lip and as Tanaka gasped Ennoshita slipped his tounge in. Tanaka made a small whimper noise as Ennoshitas hands snaked around his body grabbing his ass. Tanaka swung his hands over Ennoshitas neck and rapped his legs around his waist. At the reaction Tanaka gave ennoshita pushed him against the wall now in full control. Ennoshita's hands went under Tanaka's shirt slowly making it's way up his body. He stopped the kiss and gently started to suck and bite at his neck giving him small hickeys. He slowly made his way down finally making his way to his collar bone. He bit it lightly and got a satisfactory reaction in his book. Tanaka lightly moaned "E-EnosHitA~ AhHh~". 'So this is his sweet spot eh?' Ennoshita thought. He continued to lightly bite and suck at his collar bone. "Sorey baby boy but this isnt a very good place to do this~" ennoshita said. Tanaka just nodded attempting to walk out of the locker room. Ennoshita picked him up bridal style making Tanaka blush. "E-eh?!" He managed to get out. "A prince always carry's his princess~" Ennoshita responded. Tanaka just blushed and hid his face in Ennoshitas chest. Ennoshita walked them to his house walked up to his bedroom threw him on his bed and...I think I can leave the rest to your imagination...

Sorry I didnt give to much details I'm trying to build the confidence to write more but that's all I can do for now 😅 well hopes you enjoy