Asanoya Fluff???

Noya POV
Tik tok tik tok, The clock ticked as the time in practice went by as slowly as felt humanly possible. I could barely pay attention and my brain was rushing with fear and thoughts, but...I cant let anyone see I'm scared so I push on my fake smile and I continue on and strong. Tik tok tik tok, finally practice is over. "Hey noya! Mind staying after and cleaning up the gym today?" Daichi asked. I pushed the smile on my face replying with a rather squeaky "Yea sure!" Everyone made their ways to the changing rooms, talking, bickering (Kageyama and hinata) and planning. I made my way to the supply closet grabbing a broom and walking out starting to clean tik tok tik tok, I just finished cleaning as everyone had just left. I walked to the changing rooms changing as fast as I could trying to avoid what I feared was gonna come. I was about to walk out of the changing rooms when BOOM thunder...I was to late.
Asahi POV:
I was at home, worried. Noya hadn't replied and he always replies. That's when I heard it BOOM shit, was the only thing that crossed my mind as I grabbed a hoodie and sprinted out of the house leaving my mother very curious. I ran as fast as my legs would take me. I dont have a car yet and the school is about a 15 minute walk from my house.
Noya POV:
Tik tok tik tok, BOOM  there it was. The sound I absolutely hated. Thunder. I slid into the corner, scared, alone, cold. That's when I heard another boom but it wasnt thunder this time. I look in the direction of the door seeing a tall dark figure looking worried out of his mind. I sniffled a bit scared but glad. "A-Asahi-?" I stuttered out trying to control my breathing. "y-yes noya I'm here" he said in his calm soothing voice. I wrapped my arms around his neck holding on for what seemed to be dear life. "yo-you big j-jerk!" I said lightly hitting his shoulder as my sobs got uncontrollable when another BOOM could be heard. I grabbed on tighter clutching his jacket with a deadly grip as he sat down and tried to sooth my nerves. He slowly and gently rubbed in circle motions around my back as my sobs got quieter and finally stopped. My eyes felt a little heavy from crying so much so I just closed them and fell asleep.

Sorry these next few chapters will be bad cuz I'm writing it on my tablet and I don't really know how to work it 😅 hope you liked it my anamaniacs and hope you have a wonderful day!