13/02/21

Midnight! Its officially the day before my birthday. And it's a friend of mines birthday.
I want cake.
Yay Andreah is coming over today! I swear I've never been so excited to see her. I just watched legally blonde and Now I'm going to try and bleach her hair while she's asleep. Hehehe. I'm kidding.
Please still be my friend XD.

***

My stomach is making weird gurgling sounds. I'm not hungry. I had an oreo mug cake already. I'm not sick. No evidence to back that up but I just know. Errrrr what else? Oh I didn't drink too much water. I think.
Oh my God I'm going on about possible reasons for my stomach to be making weird sounds. I am so sorry you have to go through my cringiness today XD.

***

I was trying to skip the song that was playing but I ended up accidentally putting my brightness really high.

My. Eyes. Felt. Blinded.

Remind me to be more careful when I do dangerous stunts like try to play next...

***

Project: Ice cream, Teasing And Awkward Situations.

Time of beginning: I don't know....cant remember.

Time of end: 12:49am.

I JUST FINISHED IT AND I'VE NEVER FELT SO SAD TO PART WITH A BOOK AND IABDUDBDUSBDUSBEIEN!!!!

The author seems super fun, funny, kind and honestly like a truly amazing person. And her mind is real creative. That book had some parts that made me go "OH MY GOD I DIDN'T SEE THAT-WHAAAAA". And the ship. It's amazing.

When I'm online tomorrow, I'll put it in my reading list so you can alllllllll see It!

***

Oh, I published a graphics shop. I'm not amazing at that stuff but anywayyyyyyyyy.

***

I was reading this(don't ask me why) and I realised this book is like a ranting book yes(cause it is Lilac) but it's also like a low-key book review....book. I'm sorry did that make sense? Yes it did. It's a book with book reviews in it. I review books in my book. Books written by other authors of course(what the hell is she talking about now?(I don't know. She should've stopped some time ago).

In conclusion! I review books for you as well as inform you of hilarious situations I get myself into. HA. HA. HA. I am so funny. If you didn't notice, I'm being sarcastic. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Get help.

***

I have too many published thingmababs. I have a poetry book, a book book, a ranting/sort of book review book, a graphics shop, and an art book. I would delete the art book but I've come too far.

Maybe I should delete this book.....

***

I'm going to unpublish all the rants from 2020 because I want to and yeah. New year vibes or whatever floats your boat......

***

I'm going to stop writing here for today....haha no I'm not.

***

Haha yes I did.

Duces✌
-Lila