A FEW FACTS BEFORE WE GO ON!!

These are going to be vitalllll. Like if you don't read these you may get lost in the stories.

Okay let's start with my classmates and family descriptions. Wait thats everyone......anywayyy

1. My mum- well. My mum is my mum. What else can I say?

2. My dad- seriously guys what do you want me to say?

3. My little brother- my little brother's name is Malachi surname to be revealed later.

4. My older sister cousin- Autumn. Shes my cousin  who I've known since birth and grown up with so she's basically my sister.

5. Jaelynn- one of my irl best friends. She shall never hear that from me. For her actual description....Im lazy. I'll just tell you who they are.

6. Pacific- my other irl best friend. I love her name as much as she loves bad jokes. Lol.

7. Kai- this guy....his name sounds like my brother's. You'll find out who he is laterrrr!!!

8. Zack- A very chilled friend of mine. He's so laid back. Yeah.

9. Jake- This dude.....he gets on my nerves.....very much. But he's fun at the same time. Confusing case.

10. Lisa- close friend of mine who talks alooooooooot. And she's really loud but she's fun!

11. Lilith- no she is not related to Lisa. Shes loud too yes. But she's prouuuuuud. Like very proud. But she's really kind if you manage to get to know her. Note: manage. Shes tough.

12. Clara- very sassy but pretty fun.

These are the main people but I may mention other people. And I'll make sure to mention who they are don't worry.

Now we can start!

Duces✌
-Lilac