The Acid Spit

( Stella POV )

SPLAT! Almost hit the bull's eye! Said Spiny. Yes! Said Rexy. Mella keeps winning! ARGH! Ok, I'm mad at Mella. SUPER MAD. She keeps winning on Spiny's Acid Spit Game. I lost 20 games to her. You really need to practice your Acid Spits, Spiny said. She and Rexy walked away. What's the PROBLEM with my Acid? Unknown, but I won't loose next time... And that's a promise! Anyways, at night, I turned and turned, THINKING.

( Eon POV )

As I walked around a tree, I spotted Blueberry. Good Raptor! I said. Then I fed her a blueberry. Hey, said a voice. Blue! Hey! I replied, kissing her. Ok, let me get this straight. Blue's my girlfriend and Blueberry is our pet. You know what? Blue asked. I feel like we should feed Blueberry a little bit. Sure, I smiled as I kissed her again.

( Rexy POV )

Hey, I'm glad you're back in my mind once again because... THIS BATTLE IS GOING TO BE EPIC! Well... Mostly because Stella made a promise to me that she would win today. As the sisters walked to their dartboards, I announced the rules. GONG! The gong banged. SPIT! Spiny and I yelled. First up, the reigning champion... Mella!

( Stella POV )

Mella hit the bull's eye. I'm doomed. Or to put it in other words, I'm dead. Next up, our everyday rookie... Stella! Rexy boomed. As I aimed for the bull's eye, I noticed Mella was trying to cheat when everybody was off guard. But I hope I don't fall for this trick so easily. I tried to follow my dartboard when Mella was pulling it away... But I missed. The winner is - Not so fast, Rexy, said Spiny. I saw Mella cheating. So the winner is... Stella.