The Wondrous Plan

( Gamma POV )

It had been 2 days since Rexy has transformed from a T-Rex into a beast known as The Tyrus Stryker. The gang and I united and took shelter in a cave while Spiny became the leader. Okay, cowboys! Spiny yelled. We've a plan. We're gonna transform Rexy back normal. How are we going to do that? Asked Smash. He looked as confused as me. Emotionally, Spiny says. Great. Here we go again.

( Spiny POV )

The reason why Rexy transformed into a Tyrus Stryker was because she was heartbroken seeing us split up. If we do teamwork to destroy the Stryker, Rexy will switch to the good side of his emotion seeing us back together. I explained. FOR REXY!!!

( Tyrus Stryker POV )

ROAR! I stepped on the cave and jungles cracking them into tiny pieces. Enough! Said a voice. A Spino. It seemed VERY familiar... I lifted up my 3 tails with daggers on the tips of them which contained acid which could paralyze a pack of Indominus. Suddenly, Pilot - No! An intruder appeared. Then, Flame-No! An another INTRUDER appeared.

( Flame POV )

Everybody, elemental states! I activated my hyper one. I zoomed around it, my eyes glowing and I shooting beams of fire. Spiny activated her light element and blasted a ball of it on Rexy. FULL POWER! Spiny yelled. The power of our elemental states forged together as one and a glowing rainbow beam shot the Tyrus Stryker in the heart. She plummeted down the water.

( Ending... ) ( Mella POV )

No! Our plan went wrong! It's ok, said Spiny. Destiny was deciding this no matter what we had done, said Spiny. The most sad of all was Gamma who was Rexy's best friend. It's okay, says Smash. She'll always be with us, no matter what.