Family Wonder

( Flame POV )

As I swam through the Crystal Clear waters, a suspicious seed planted it's way into my brain. A Pitch Black dome surrounded me with no sign of mercy. Then a Raptor who just looked like me strolled toward me as if her eyes were magnetized on me. I'm Fleta, your great-great Grandmother. Where am I? I mouthed. Motionless, she paused. Then she gave a stone to me. Stare at it.

( Nobody POV )

As Flame stared deep into the stone, it glimmered with bronze light that penetrated the very dome. Fleta smiled. Good luck. Before Flame knew it, he was transported to an alternate universe. Each and every member of his family was glancing at him. Listen up, my dear, said a Raptor which looked like Fleta's great - great aunt. You are now unstoppable. Save Rexy and the others. They're in danger. They're fragments of your power. Flame nodded and sighed.

( Mella POV )

I was on lookout. And I had seen an attacker. The Krono. I thought it stopped chasing us, I said to the gang. Same here, said my sister and Spiny. They were agitated at it. The laboratory shook. It's time to get out of here, gang, said Rexy, putting Pilot Stealth into a safety submarine. I can grab this safety submarine an keep good ol' Stealth on the road meanwhile you others escape from it. Let's use Stella and Spiny as a distraction. You ready? Ready.

( Spiny POV )

As the others swam out, I distracted the Kronosaurus with Stella. Get me little bug! Are you scared? Prove it! Suddenly, an amber speck raced at the beast. Without no struggle, it split the Krono in half and roared. It shook everything. Even the water itself. It had caused a Sea-quake. Then the glow brightened and brightened. I and the gang had to cover our eyes which were sensitive in the process.

( TIME SKIP )( Rexy POV )

It ended up that the speck of light was Flame, who was at hyper - elemental state. It's just a elemental state with a strong upgrade which makes it unstoppable. I'm impressed, I said, which made a wide smile creep from the side of Flame's mouth.