Ch. 11 | ✨Matchmaker✨

Third person Pov.

With all her luggage Loaded in the trunk, Marinette finally made it to the car limo with Chloe.

Although Marinette had a bad feeling about this ' gift ' that Chloe prepared for her....

Maybe It's a stack of ❤️Mangas❤️

My eyes now sparkled in anticipation as I look out the window admiring the change in scenery.

It is ✨VERY✨ refreshing not having couples making out in every corner.

. . .

It's like everyone is reminding me of how single I am TvT

I swear,

EVERY TIME I saw someone make out....

I wondered if chloe had a boyfriend. .

If she does...

I feel bad for what that have to deal with. .

"-Arinette, Marinette are you listening?"

"Huh oh yeah..."

"Ok. Anyway....Did you know that the school you are going to has a BUNCH OF ❣️hot❣️dudes? I mean... They don't compare to Noah or Dell... OR THAT DUDE FROM VILLAINESS MAKER"

"Man I wish guys were as handsome as they are in manhwas..."

"Same! My mom told me to get a boyfriend so that I could bother someone else!"

"Ouch... she knows you are single. Damn I bet she'll play matchmaker again"

"Huuuu? When did Mommy play matchmaker" Chloe tilted her head a bit and asked.

"Do you seriously NOT know..?"

". . . "

"Hah! But I WILL play matchmaker for you myself so ✨BEWARE✨"

It is a PERFECT view compared to paris...

Because in Paris the are Couples Making out at EVERY turn...

--------

"-and this is where you will be sleeping!" Chloe said as she entered a lightly decorated room.

I was going to be staying here for a week before me and Chloe head off to the College.

I sigh as I lie down flat onto the bed, exausted and VERY glad that I was 55,000 miles away from Lie la.

And Adrien.

..And Alya

" ....speaking of which, I heard that luka moved to New York too! " i exclaim while Chloe freezes.

"Ahh that Hot- erm I mean TotallyNormalLookingGuyNotThatIThinkThatHeIsHotOrAnything.." She rambles

.

Wait...

Ohohohohhuehuehuehue

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

SHIP‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

'The hot dudes that don't compare' Chloe was talking about...

Dell ( and his girlfriend )

Noah

The VILLAINESS MAKER DUDE